View Poll Results: How do you feel about set levels?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

0 0%
  • I still don't like it

10 100.00%
  1. How Do You Feel About Set Levels?  - 11-08-2016 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    We're two weeks into this now, plenty of time to really take in whether or not you like it. So, what are your thoughts?

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Slayer XP is good, I haven't tested normal Combat XP Rates tho.

Also can you add Prayer Burying, so we can get a judgement on that XP also?

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    training and having different varieties of pking builds is more fun

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I see no point in setting levels. If the server is extremely good outside of training, I don't understand why anybody wouldn't be willing to commit a few hours to leveling their account up. I'd much prefer a super fast training mode (normal), and a hard mode (like x40 OSRS rates).

Whilst not entirely related, I also think free items (armour/arrows/runes) are not necessary. Having a bunch of free items just encourages people to PK in as many free items as possible & reap the rewards of the BM & Emblem system, not to mention it adds a completely unrealistic side to any server with an economy. This was never a problem on previous servers so I don't understand why change now.

edit: Not to mention, BM is the primary source of income right now because we don't get loot in form of Armour/Weapons/Runes etc.
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 11-09-2016 at 10:54 AM.

5. Offline
    Legend
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    I see no point in setting levels. If the server is extremely good outside of training, I don't understand why anybody wouldn't be willing to commit a few hours to leveling their account up. I'd much prefer a super fast training mode (normal), and a hard mode (like x40 OSRS rates).

Whilst not entirely related, I also think free items (armour/arrows/runes) are not necessary. Having a bunch of free items just encourages people to PK in as many free items as possible & reap the rewards of the BM & Emblem system, not to mention it adds a completely unrealistic side to any server with an economy. This was never a problem on previous servers so I don't understand why change now.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post

This just look @ the game u had years ago copy that as much as possible ^.^

Closed Thread