1. Postbit Redesign Suggestion  - 05-29-2023 #1

May 2023
    #
    Update to postbit design.

Current:

Proposed:

Changes:
    • Added contrast to section titles and user info.
    • Coloured buttons for visual aid for reporting, quoting and replying.
    • Removed multi-quote button, as not utilised much.
    • Added max width span to the site container so the postbit doesn't look too wide on high resolution monitors.

I'd be interested to hear everyone's thoughts.

2. Offline
    May 2023
    #
    Disappointing that not even a member of staff has commented on here in 3 days.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    What exactly do you want us to comment on?

You had some suggestions about some changes to the forums. They look nice and if/when we change the forums we may apply these small things to be more appealing.

Thank you for your suggestion,
    XEI

4. Offline
    May 2023
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
    What exactly do you want us to comment on?

You had some suggestions about some changes to the forums. They look nice and if/when we change the forums we may apply these small things to be more appealing.

Thank you for your suggestion,
    XEI
    You can comment on the design and whether you like them or not. You know, just trying to participate and keep the forum active. Although I get the impression the forum isn't all that important and probably more likely to be removed than improved.

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    I saw the post after you made it, There was nothing for me to comment on. It was just a suggestion for some slight re-design of some forum elements.

Are they useable? Yeah, when we get around to that part.

Was it needed for me to comment on them? No, there was nothing for me to address with the post.

6. Offline
    May 2023
    #
    Good suggestion, your design definitely looks better. The website design overall needs A LOT of changes. There are areas all over the place that don't even have any styling to begin with. It's dreadful

Closed Thread