Is there any way to know when an update is happening? or expected to happen? I'm getting connection issue. I cant log into the client and it seems like it is just freezing after I enter my password and eventually the client will go black, before finally crashing. Judging by the literature that I've found in the forums from recent years, it seems it may be a simple update that may be preventing my login? My other thought was that judging by the amount of players online, and the apparent lack of any traffic or buzz right now in these forums, that either everyone else knows something that I do not, or I actually have an issue and hopefully I can get some help! Disclaimer: If the information that I am asking about is available easily or very obviously, or even if its plastered all over the game/place and I am somehow missing it, then I want to sincerely apologize in advance! </3

You guys are seriously the best though, thanks for the help (hopefully) and I hope everyone is well. <3 - fumfumm