1. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    As it is already known I imagine, telekinetic grab is not coded.
    I have tested this in numerous locations, select few examples are provided in the video.
    My suggestion, as to why it should be coded, is for the reason of being able to cast this spell on bones
    (among other examples but I shall start on the reason why I thought of this).
    Say, if one is safe-spotting and doesn't want to keep going back and forth to pick up the bones,
    Or other items for that matter, telekinetic grab is the perfect solution for this.
    It's not just a convenience factor but can also help speed up the process, say, if someone is on task.

2. Offline
    Nov 2022
    #
    That’s a solid point, there’s a % chance of autoloot for bones, herbs and some other items based on donor rank but this would be a nice touch.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Telegrab wont be added for server bts reasons, and it wont be. Purposefully has not been added to Battlescape along with other things such as construction for many reasons, avoiding bugs and issues are just a few.

As for safe-spotting ect, items such as the Anti-dragonfire shield and the upgraded versions unlike osrs offer 100% protection from dragonbreath from all none boss npcs.

4. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    To add:

- The donator effects stack upto 100% at Zenyte for effects to trigger, the higher the rank the higher your likely hood of activating these effects.

- The Bonecrusher is a great mid-tier goal to aim towards, instantly burring all none-noted bones to grant the user exp without having to spend time collecting or worrying about additional inventory spots.

5. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    That makes a lot of sense. I appreciate the thorough clarification with also other details added.

Closed Thread