It would be nice for the Well of Goodwill boost to be a bit more predictable. As life gets busier, it's quite frustrating for the 1 hour I can manage to Bskep to be stuck on Giant Mole boost. I know this is a personal opinion but my point is, I believe knowing our options would benefit everyone. Having some predictability with the Wells would motivate players to log on for a specific boost and allow friends or even clan events to plan around the boosts.

A couple options/suggestions on how this can be implemented:

1) A consistent Well for each hour of the day (For example, Slayer at 7pm, Raids at 8pm, Experience at 9pm etc...)

2) The same recurring order of Wells to make predicting it easy (For example, experience always after slayer, then cox, tob etc...)

3) Having a line under the Well boost that shows "Next Boost" so one can plan for the next hour.

4) The easiest option would probably just be to release how the Well boost is determined and posting it so that we know when each boost is anticipated. Is it randomized? Is it a list?

Not to mention, this would incentivize players to donate to the Well, stabilize the economy etc.

Thank you for reading.