1. Offline
    Banned
    Dec 2022
    #
    I don't know if this is the right place but here it goes. Why is the "yell" command a bunch of people from what I have seen, mother F some body, spam trade or etc. I asked a mod in game about it and his only reply, "that's what they do idk". I mean even people in the help CC I have noticed are quite ignorant or rude. There's even a username "motherfucker" in the game. I'm just saying you know if Joe Shmo breaks a rule there goes the neighborhood right?

I'm not gonna mention the mod unless asked.

Edit: are the mods even compensated for their services?

2. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    I have no clue what this thread is about? Care to clear it up as it's just waffle....

The ::YELL feature is for all donators to use, along as it follows the guidance and rules, which can be found in the Updates > Updated Rules part of the forums.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Dec 2022
    #
    What's not to understand?

4. Offline
    Banned
    Dec 2022
    #
    Is there a different admin with another understand of english then? (seriously not trying to be rude)

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    I don't know if this is the right place but here it goes. Okay... lets go see
    Why is the "yell" command a bunch of people from what I have seen, mother F some body, spam trade or etc. You can spam trade on yell? what? As mentioned above ::YELL is for all donators to use.
    I asked a mod in game about it and his only reply, "that's what they do idk". You asked a mod why people are using yell to sell items? or talk? or what???

I mean even people in the help CC I have noticed are quite ignorant or rude. Sadly not everyone on the internet is a kind person. Plus not everyone is willing to help others, or pehaps they are afk.
    There's even a username "motherfucker" in the game. Im calling 911 RN!
    I'm just saying you know if Joe Shmo breaks a rule there goes the neighborhood right? Must be a reference from your country as this means nothing to me.

I'm not gonna mention the mod unless asked. Hes lucky to escape your wrath tbh...

Edit: are the mods even compensated for their services? I pay them 0.25$ a Month for their help.

I look forward you you expanding on this issue(s) you have raised as I'm still stuck understanding a few of your point of views on the "issue(s)" raised.

Closed Thread