1. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    All the complaint threads are being made by RSPS players, the main teams who played this & OSRS have already said the combat is very similar. This is a waste of time & you're being stupid to listen to the RSPS players

The only explanation I can give for the PVM accuracy is that Jagex has a "Weakness" system for Specific NPC'S, for example dragons are weak to stab attacks. This gives stab attack styles vs them a certain accuracy increase on OSRS that players don't get on here.

I already did this with like 1.5k hits, combat is fine. RSPS players that haven't actually played OSRS for an extensive period complaining because they don't know what the actual games combat system is like.

Completely disagree. For example, I've used AGS in many occasions on both OSRS and Battlescape and I can tell you that the BS AGS in comparison to the OSRS AGS is way inaccurate, I hit way more 0s on BS. Same with DDS and tent. I think in general the accuracy is off. And don't tell me I don't play OSRS because I probably have the most accounts, and highest total level on this entire forum. 1 of my 3 mains is 2159 total, the other 2 are 1800+.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    You guys can all keep arguing about who's right or someone can give me real data I can use to improve our combat formula, because I'm not just going to stick random boosts on things and hope it makes it right.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    @All people complaining about bosses defence.

It's not the defence of the bosses, it's the accuracy of your attack that's broken.

And I'd gladly run all the tests for most levels if my accounts were P2P on OSRS lmao.
    Last edited by speciality; 01-06-2017 at 05:25 PM.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by speciality View Post
    @All people complaining about bosses defence.

It's not the defence of the bosses, it's the accuracy of your attack that's broken.

And I'd gladly run all the tests for most levels if my accounts were P2P on OSRS lmao.
    Alex is rich give him a username.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Alex is rich give him a username.

Could give him about 30

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by speciality View Post
    Could give him about 30
    I hear he can afford 30 bonds so you can help test.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I hear he can afford 30 bonds so you can help test.

Lmfao based on this pic of him I'd say otherwise:

8. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    You guys can all keep arguing about who's right or someone can give me real data I can use to improve our combat formula, because I'm not just going to stick random boosts on things and hope it makes it right.
    i doubt some1 will do it pali, so dont do any change to the cb system, its "almost" the same as osrs.....

if some1 can bother doing that test it should atleast pass the 1.5k hits of @Deity, otherwise i dont see the point on doing this.

9. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    The only explanation I can give for the PVM accuracy is that Jagex has a "Weakness" system for Specific NPC'S, for example dragons are weak to stab attacks. This gives stab attack styles vs them a certain accuracy increase on OSRS that players don't get on here.
    That doesn't explain why you don't hit shit on Kree'arra 9/10 times, even with max range offensive bonus.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Tbh i just think it's mage accuracy that needs looking at, but it also could be the fact i've not had the best gear yet to try because people in max fuck people in mystic ~ like on rs but idk it does seem a little inaccurate, il try do some of these tomorrow.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast