Since there's been a lot of doubt about whether or not our combat system is like OSRS, here's the time to collect a higher amount of data now that we have the players to do it. Original thread.

Make sure to use the accurate attack style. Take down as many hits as possible. The more hits, the more accurate it'll be to use as comparison data. Whatever you do, make sure you include to total hits you did for each style AND how many hits were successful. Also include both players levels!
For example, 50 out of 100 range hits were successful is the type of data I need from this.

What's important when testing on OSRS:
  • Include both players combat skill levels (boosts included), and accuracy and defence bonuses used
  • If against a monster, just include it's name and combat level (still include your own stats!)
  • Include number of hits successful over total number of hits tested

The only thing I need is your player's stats and bonuses, along with your opponent's stats and bonuses. The original test was run to see if any combat style was given hidden boosts (for example, since ranged tends to be easier to max out the accuracy bonus, there was some debate about whether the accuracy was secretly nerfed in combat - confirmed it is not). If you do the test against a monster, simply include it's name and I can pull up it's stats myself.

TLDR
Below is for OSRS testing, not BattleScape testing.
Post your attack level and accuracy bonus
If against a player, include defense level/bonus and their attack level/bonus and defense level/bonus.
Post the number of hits successful and the total number of hits you did