1. Server Resets for Donators  - 08-18-2022 #1

Jul 2022
    #
    With all these issues, and bugs that's been having lately, I'm starting to feel like a Sever Reset is imminent... As a Donor, I enjoy the 'perks' that come with being a donor. Some of these perks is gaining a vast amount of useful items from drop rates, to Inferno, Jad, untradeable's etc. The idea of having to start over, after maxing out and obtaining almost every valuable untradeable makes me hesitant to continue working on my account. But, to ease the pain, I have a suggestion/idea.

Maybe during server resets add temporary chests in Donator Zone and Diamond+ Donator Zone which gives you a random starting setup, and starting skills. Lucky ones can get max mage/range/melee with 80+ in alll combat skills. Unlucky can get full iron with rune scimitar, 40 attack and 70 strength. Iron man can't use it, and it can only be used once up to 3 months after reset.

This way there's at least a little motivation to continue playing after this happens... Because I'm definitely gone if we get reset.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Dec 2020
    #
    Lol.

3. Online
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    So reset the server? and just let all donators get free max? ? ? ?smh

4. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
    So reset the server? and just let all donators get free max? ? ? ?smh
    Not really lool maybe 1/50 or something. More like give us a little starter so we don't have to start from scratch..

5. Online
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    No lol even if for whatever reason the server reset, which it wont anytime soon. This would not happen

6. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
    No lol even if for whatever reason the server reset, which it wont anytime soon. This would not happen
    aww... Mk

7. Offline
    Aug 2022
    #
    Do ironmans also get a reset?

Closed Thread