1. Brotherhood farms rage + fatality 1v2 at gdz | breaking two clans  - 08-14-2022 #1

Jul 2022
    #
    danny#7347 | rem#7066 | pizy#6759 | Tederick#3005 | Mike#9266 | Jordai#5390
    ^^ PM for access or to make $$$ ^^^

After yesterday's slaughter of "ty4mimic" cc (4 clan open cc of victims all forced to end after 6 hours), we knew that today would be another trip of Brotherhood against the alliance of victim pure clans. Fatality and Rage foolishly teleported up to GDZ to start a fight, so we followed them ready to feast for the next 2 hours. Looks like they didn't learn from the farm session last weekend and gave us exactly what we were looking for again: a fight at GDZ.

Their tactic today was to blatantly team on us in the hopes that it would change anything (it obviously didn't work, it never has and never will). Today both of them were baited into having a long return fight and the outcome was the same as always. Brotherhood with the strongest members on the game wins 1v2 and ends as the last clan standing with the most kills. Smoking Fatality was easy because everyone already knows they are complete garbage and break after 1 hour, and Rage who fake cosplays an "outlasting ns clan" was swiftly put in their place as their leaders called for them to suicide and leave the wilderness. Honestly not surprised that today turned out the way it did, both clans are trash and full of victims.

There will never be another Pure Clan on our level no matter how much you try. Keep crying you losers.

VIDEOS
    Last edited by Brotherhood; 08-14-2022 at 09:16 PM.

2. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    Was very easy.

3. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    thx for #1

4. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    #1 again was ez lads

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    ty free win for mine

6. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    mine gdz

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    mine gdz mine wildy mine mimic mine server dont crying l0lza

8. Offline
    Aug 2022
    #
    Another Sunday with #Brotherhood on top lmfao teaming won't save you @Empire @Takeout

9. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    easy lmfao

10. Offline
    Jul 2022
    #
    rage + fatality = closed lmfao

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast