1. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Oh don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the effort you put in, but yeah it does need more information. You have done it to the best of your knowledge which is all you can do and its apricated don't get me wrong.

Hopefully as you progress you can fill it in with more information you acquire from your own gaming time and the information that is passed on by others.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Louch View Post
    The guide lacks any knowledge on tick manipulation. I've seen many users, some even friends, who have managed
    to manipulate this 'system' to gain more XP than someone who only clicks once in awhile. In the case of Thieving,
    someone who tick' manipulates, will gain more xp than someone spam clicking stalls. On top of that, we already know
    that Pickpocketing has been said to be an even better method with higher rewards attached.

It's almost hinting to create a thread based on alternative routes to acquire the 99. That won't be up to me though.
    Surely someone who can do it, exists in the community. When all these veterans hold all this knowledge, why not
    teach others how to do it too, so that more people on Battle-Scape can be more active than just AFK'ing tokens all
    day. More people 'playing' is better than seeing a 1/3 of the community AFK like I did when I joined.
    I have plans to create guides for every boss and every skill to maximum efficiency once I've got the time to do it. Tick manipulating methods will be included.

As Xei said, your efforts are appreciated, and the hard part is finding the exact xp due to well of goodwill, voting, account mode and donator boosts. So you've done the best with the xp rates to the best of your knowledge and that's clear. Take some extra time to add images to make this thread more inviting, with locations too. You can use spoilers in advanced settings to clean up the thread to not overload the space with images.

EX:
    Spoiler for Example spoiler:
    lyssa 4 mod

Yours sincerely,
    A "Battle-Scape veteran"
    Last edited by London; 04-19-2022 at 07:03 PM.

3. Offline
    Mar 2022
    #
    One day I'll get motivated to put more effort into future projects. Right now, a lot of factors are in play as to why I don't really feel like doing it, and at the end of the day really comes down to the machine I get to play Battle-Scape on, which isn't really good at all. Perhaps in the near future when I get squared away, I'll be more capable of running additional Battle-Scape clients, while still able to alt tab without having to wait several minutes from just doing that one action. Never mind trying to alt tab between browser and game client. But adding additional processes for my computer to 'process' is like asking to reincarnate into an Ant and expect to go 300mph.

But until the that time comes, I will continue planning, gathering data like a Scientist, and then will be able to unleash everything (rather quickly to boot) when I am ready. But for now, very minimal guides from me, may even be out of date, inefficient; but that's okay. Someone else will come around.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Louch View Post
    One day I'll get motivated to put more effort into future projects. Right now, a lot of factors are in play as to why I don't really feel like doing it, and at the end of the day really comes down to the machine I get to play Battle-Scape on, which isn't really good at all. Perhaps in the near future when I get squared away, I'll be more capable of running additional Battle-Scape clients, while still able to alt tab without having to wait several minutes from just doing that one action. Never mind trying to alt tab between browser and game client. But adding additional processes for my computer to 'process' is like asking to reincarnate into an Ant and expect to go 300mph.

But until the that time comes, I will continue planning, gathering data like a Scientist, and then will be able to unleash everything (rather quickly to boot) when I am ready. But for now, very minimal guides from me, may even be out of date, inefficient; but that's okay. Someone else will come around.
    I look forward to it. And I think your efforts are appreciated by many.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12