1. Offline
    Apr 2022
    #
    Hi all

I’m a recently new member to the server and I’m loving it so far.
    I am having trouble with finding certain information so I thought I would make a forum post with all my questions in the hope it can help me and others.

Do the 4 afk mini games have rewards or is it just Tempoross that has drops? (Context, I have done 25 hours of wintertodt, 10 hours of herbiboar and 15 hours of the mining boss did not get anything other then the afk tokens)

How do I get the mage training arena gear?
    Do I need to buy it with bonds/votes/blood money or can I do the mini games to get it all?

Is the ring of wealth scroll an obtainable drop? If so Does the ring of wealth (I) have any effect on the clue scroll drop rates?

What are the best ways to obtain clue scrolls assuming I have the relics unlocked for skilling and pvm?

Can monsters like the kraken, abyssal demons ect be killed off task for the tentical/whips ect?

Thanks in advance

2. Offline
    Apr 2022
    #
    Do the 4 afk mini games have rewards or is it just Tempoross that has drops? (Context, I have done 25 hours of wintertodt, 10 hours of herbiboar and 15 hours of the mining boss did not get anything other then the afk tokens)
    Fishing & Tempoross should give you caskets, Firemaking & Wintertodt should give you crates. The 2 others I think are just xp and tokens or you need a certain level.
    Do I need to buy it with bonds/votes/blood money or can I do the mini games to get it all? If you go to mage arena and kill the elf things they drop mage book/master want (1/80) and full infinity gear (1/80) (imbued god capes, god capes, voting/donating)

Is the ring of wealth scroll an obtainable drop? If so Does the ring of wealth (I) have any effect on the clue scroll drop rates? Not sure about imbue but ring of wealth should give some added bonuses.

What are the best ways to obtain clue scrolls assuming I have the relics unlocked for skilling and pvm? Depends which sort of client you want, dagganoths for hard clues, cursed barrows in the wild... their keys gave me loads of clues. Basically as you train slayer you should get clues. Tournament is on a set timer in the quest tab you get points which you can buy a variety of items including clues.

Can monsters like the kraken, abyssal demons ect be killed off task for the tentical/whips ect? If you're a normal player (non iron) you may kill off task.

Hope this helps, any additional questions feel free to ask.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Welcome to Battle-Scape. You can join the "Home" clan chat where you can ask any questions you like where the community and staff members (usually Overseers) will help you with any questions or queries, so utilise it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillithedog View Post
    Their main purpose is AFK tokens for cosmetic rewards, and to receive passive xp in those skills.

Do I need to buy it with bonds/votes/blood money or can I do the mini games to get it all?
    Do the miniquest @ Mage Bank teleport under Wilderness Teleports (it's a safe zone and other players won't be able to attack you unless you pull the lever).

Is the ring of wealth scroll an obtainable drop? If so Does the ring of wealth (I) have any effect on the clue scroll drop rates?
    No. And contrary to popular belief, it doesn't boost clue scroll drop rates in OSRS either.

What are the best ways to obtain clue scrolls assuming I have the relics unlocked for skilling and pvm?
    Skilling (fishing, woodcutting, mining). Slayer. Battle-mages and Dagannoths for medium clue's. And puro puro, lucky implings.

Can monsters like the kraken, abyssal demons ect be killed off task for the tentical/whips ect?
    Abyssal demons can be killed off task but Abyssal Sire requires a task. Kraken requires task. Cerberus requires hellhound task. There are a few like this, you should list all the monsters you want an answer on as it varies.

4. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Join the discord too, from the home page or use :: Discord command ingame.
    Last edited by Lyssa; 04-22-2022 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Smiley command

5. Offline
    Banned
    Feb 2023
    #
    Hello there guys, Im really sorry for bumping old thread. Just searching for similar information, can someone help me please?
    hi check ionic framework developer for more details
    Last edited by DevidSamuels; 05-20-2023 at 03:51 AM.

Reply to Thread