Mar 2021
    #
    Non pvp related = denied.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Soul Wars is a big minigame, it would be pretty much a bummer to run for the very few people who would participate in it.

There is also no real reason for us to add it...

4. Offline
    Sep 2022
    #
    So basically the other mini games are useless because it has never been used since the server first opened because everyone wants a pvp related activity it would mean that the tournament is also useless because it's not really pvp if it is safe and I don't see the point of pvp I don't to pk and I'm sure most players on the server besides 5 players the same players I've seen in wildy pk so the whole thing is useless their are 400 pluse players the problem is they are busy afking for no reason on the afk skills at home I'm not trying to down your statement I'm just saying most people don't pk and pvm has gotten boring I like fighting players but I'm not pking I just don't like the aspect of that but I understand your decision when the server first opened I think that soul wars should have been made in stead of castle wars I'm sure it would of been full but I guess we'll never know have a nice day pking is overrated 🤠
    Last edited by CosmicRare; 09-14-2022 at 04:53 PM.

5. Offline
    Sep 2022
    #
    Maybe if I knew how to pk I would have no problem with it but I have no clue how to pk it sounds like a me problem I know I've tried pking many times the results are the same I love pvm but I would prefer to kill players without dying and not being able to go back in for 4 hours etc tournament but I love this game expect donations from me soon ��

6. Offline
    Sep 2022
    #
    Sorry I meant dying and rebuying items just to die in wildy again isn't fun for that you might as well add a pvp arena if it has to be pvp related

7. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    Castle wars is not implemented either, these minigames require large teams and lots of participation otherwise are pointless and this is an RSPS with 400- 500 on daily we everyone doing their own thing.

If you want to "safe pk" you can use clan wars and join one of the several Pure Clanning teams, White portal, Tourneys, Duel arena for friendly fight or Fight pits.

8. Offline
    Mar 2021
    #
    Yo i have crazy idea for a minigame. the idea is that u have to fight zombies and each wave it would be harder and harder might add some bosses too

Closed Thread