Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Feb 2022
    #
    So i'm trying to download this on my mac using the jar launcher and it wont open it just keeps popping up an error. "the java JAR fole "battlescape.jar could not be launched" "check the console for possible error messages". any ideas?

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Palidino made an update to Mac links yesterday. If I were you, I'd be sticking to Mac links rather than jar for Apple software.

https://www.battle-scape.com/play

3. Offline
    Feb 2022
    #
    yeah it didnt work. 404. page not found

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jun 2022
    #
    Had not problems with it. I decide to open statup and cooperate android app development company because I want to become to game developer. Android OS today commands a sizable share of the mobile app development market. With over 2.5 billion active users spread across the world – the number is constantly growing. What makes it significant as the preferred platform for companies are compelling advantages like massive customer reach, seamless customization, faster deployment, improved scalability & much more.
    Last edited by kabuto; 06-29-2022 at 07:05 AM.

5. Offline
    Sep 2022
    #
    Everyone believes that their intuition will help them avoid any paper problems. But I think that you should check this review first and only then switch to bravado.

Reply to Thread