1. Offline
    Jun 2021
    #
    ---
    Last edited by AC7; 06-25-2021 at 04:07 PM.

2. Offline
    Jun 2020
    #
    Yes the server is currently offline.

3. Offline
    Nov 2021
    #
    Bugs or something like that sometimes happens. Recently I had problems with few services and needed to get help from some guys. My website was broken. But guys from one team helped me to create new developing a marketplace website for short time. Now my services have protection from hackers.
    Last edited by Deren; 11-22-2021 at 10:24 AM.

4. Offline
    Feb 2022
    #
    I also don't like when the server lags. After all, this means that I will have to reconnect to the game and look for new accesses. By the way if you like to play minecraft too I can advise you a list of my bedwars servers on which I regularly play these are servers with a good asset and excellent moderators I love Minecraft for its versatility as you yourself can choose some shaders to use more you can choose mods that you can use more that can how to simplify and complicate the game add new bosses to it with new mechanics new textures in fact also I really like the opportunity to play with friends on different servers with their own game chips and much more So Summing up I can say that I love Minecraft the most
    Last edited by ForbiddenZon; 05-20-2022 at 07:01 PM.

Closed Thread