1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think we should get more pvm content lizardman shaman, gorillas and so on. Lets discuss on this thread all about PVM content thats in need on this server.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    yeah i agree, pvming feels a little stale tbh i dont like gwd and only boss i do is zulrah, would be nice to have the newer bosses added along with new methods to get their items rather than BM shop

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    yeah i agree, pvming feels a little stale tbh i dont like gwd and only boss i do is zulrah, would be nice to have the newer bosses added along with new methods to get their items rather than BM shop

I mean godwars & dagganoth kings are quite overcrowded, and i dont really like grinding zulrah, slayer doesnt really pay off aswell because i barely made 8m in 3 hours of training slayer and i cannot really go corporeal beast with a rune gear so thats why i managed to make this post. Also adding new bosses might give ideas for custom skill requirements so skilling also gets abit more live into it. Also also offtopic we should get moneysinks since the economy quite grows over the heads with 3$ practically 40m, i mean you would say now that i just complained about moneymaking. Im about to make money by myself and really not paying for pixels but im really worried because if youd spend 20$ on bonds youd already get arcane and like pair of tassys, but 20$ is really nothing to people who have jobs like i do. As an idea for the moneysink id suggest Entrance fee for high-level bosses like Corporeal beast and to redeem your untradeables what you lost while PVMing also a fee. Obviously im not the greatest with ideas but i threw out a few that came to my mind. Or some bonus xp weekend thingy well of goodwill stuff at certain amount of coins.
    Last edited by Gert; 01-03-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Closed Thread