1. Offline
    1Donator
    Jan 2018
    #
    Since forums these days are dead and no one replies to my threads anymore on my other server... i think ill start posting here as well >.>
    Only posted on these forums once a few years ago for the signature I made of cass from league but I think that thread got lost during the gfx and media section merge.

Last edited by WoodPecker; 06-11-2022 at 08:17 PM.

2. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    Nice work mate keep it up

3. Offline
    1Donator
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by aliano View Post
    Nice work mate keep it up
    oh ty, i made a second one yesterday but figured i wouldnt post it since no one replied lol, guess ill post it now though :

4. Offline
    Aug 2021
    #
    Nice work man. These could work out perfect with a nice 3D text overlay for signatures.

5. Offline
    1Donator
    Jan 2018
    #
    I did make some 3d text signatures with overlays, but the overlays werent my own signatures or backgrounds, just some random backgrounds i found on deviantart.
    I stopped making them though since I really hate making 3d text and would much rather stick to signature tags. (also my computer cant really handle rendering intricate things on cinema 4d and i dont really have experience with using illustrator that much)

(this one was done with cinema 4d for the text with a tutorial then put in photoshop for the lighting/background etc. and my failure of an attempt to add animation on after affects lol. wanted to add more/something better but yea... computer... aint that great)

6. Offline
    Mar 2021
    #
    Not into anime stuff but text signatures looks cool

7. Offline
    1Donator
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MEDVED6 View Post
    Not into anime stuff but text signatures looks cool
    I understand, i sometimes think it looks a bit "childish" but i tend to find it easier to work with anime renders.

8. Offline
    Sep 2021
    #
    The wrath one is some solid typography! Love that one

I recently started dabbling in some sig gfx again lol.

Closed Thread