1. Relic Tierlist for Ironmen  - 06-09-2023 #1

Nov 2022
    #

Agree / Disagree? Let me know all feedback is appreciated!

Spoiler for Tierlist:
    Last edited by Yop; 06-09-2023 at 10:01 AM.

2. Offline
    Mar 2021
    #
    Great guide, was very helpful! Also subbed!

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    A few of the relics have become outdated due to newer content / donator features / relics being added. So a few I agree are outdated.

However, the Ectoplasmator relic, you put in the lowest tier, Once this is unlocked and you have the item, it works 100% of the time on npcs like ghosts, ghouls ect even while banked, so you miss out on free exp.

Also the Harvester Relics affect the Daily Skilling Tasks you get each day making them pesky longer tasks alot quicker

4. Offline
    Nov 2022
    #
    Thanks for the feedback! I'm thinking for the next version (2.0) I specify that it's for ironman who eventually intend to max as well so some of the other relics would become more useful.

I suppose the ectoplasmator relic is useful if you're going for 200mil xp in prayer so it could be bumped up on 2.0.

For the bigger harvest relics, I agree mining and hunter speeds up the daily tasks so those could be ranked a tier or 2 higher as their both useful skills for ironmen, however there aren't farming dailies so I think it's in the right spot because of the skilling trader being able to trade you herbs for seeds (12 for donators).

Woodcutting and Rcing are only worth training if you're trying to max so I could bump them up as well in the next version.

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Once upcoming additions and changes are made, thing will be vifferent for certian sets of perks.

Closed Thread