Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Grand Exchange and 50M OSGP Weekend Event  - 05-28-2021 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    50M OSGP Event

Hello everyone, it's time for another weekend OSGP event!

Running through Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (May 28th-30th), is a 50M OSGP event! The event officially starts today and ends at 8 PM Sunday, EST (in-game clock)!

This event has one category which can be viewed on the hiscores ingame:

1. The player with the most wilderness slayer tasks completed.

First place will get 35M, second place will get 15M, and third place will get 50 bonds. First and second place can opt-out of OSGP for bonds if they would prefer it.

Additionally, we have a 10% off bond sale going on for the weekend!

Update
    • The Grand Exchange has been reworked to make everything feel like the same system and increased the number of slots available to 16.
    • The Ardougne max cape teleports have been added.
    • The Armadyl crossbow drop rate has been changed from 1/08 to 1/384 (RS3 drop rate).
    • Zenyte drops from demonic gorillas will now be announced.
    • The crafting relic now only applies 5% for onyx and 2.5% for zenyte, rather than 25%.
    • Fixed an issue with the prayer relic breaking prayer drain.
    • Fixed Skotizo not dropping items when the treasure seeker relic is unlocked.
    • Fixed the Runecrafting daily tasks.
    • Fixed bloodbark healing too much.
    • Fixed leather-related tasks counting for only 1 even if the item made consumes multiple leather.
    • Fixed the Abyssal Sire fume damage hitting too high.
    • Fixed the Abyssal Sire not becoming immediately disoriented if you first attack it with shadow barrage.

2. Offline
    Jun 2021
    #
    Good my name is hey Ethan in the game I think it is disrespectful my account was closed and when I wanted to enter it told me invalid password please I need help thanks

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    REport issues hereusing this link but you are able to log into forums under this account should be same ingame. THis is not the place. https://www.battle-scape.com/forums/...-Recovery-Form

Closed Thread