1. TOASTERS hit BD multi event  - 1 Week Ago #1

Donator
    Mar 2019
    #
    Retards thought they can freely hunt pvmers, little do they know they have paid us for wilderness protection. Lethan pmed me that 5 BD members went hunting him after he got a drop at hydras, we teleported up with 3 of our strongest warriors to send these hillbillys back home. fight took less than 1 minute.

2. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    Rmb pvmers 50m for wilderness protection

3. Offline
    Oct 2020
    #
    Bd leader looses a nh stake to a mobile player, now this I think its time for the doors to close and the team to go back to roatz with their free spawn setts

4. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    Who the fuk is this savage goon?

5. Offline
    Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by R A V E View Post
    Bd leader looses a nh stake to a mobile player, now this I think its time for the doors to close and the team to go back to roatz with their free spawn setts
    I'm leader pirc is recruit retard

6. Offline
    Sep 2020
    #
    O so mobile the one who staff bashed me 4x, Also trying to barrage me 4x in full dhide. He was legit getting bullied he hit a 67 dds, He had 1 brew left. I had 3 brews 8 monkfish.

Shit happens then he started crying about how he couldn't get onto his PC so we did no movement and HE 1 WAYS with rcb/whip and hits 70% on my prayers yet still hits 25

he won the rng battle,I could do the same on mobile all he would do is press 2 buttons lol

7. Offline
    Sep 2020
    #
    Il fight any of you at edge

8. Offline
    Oct 2020
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by BDCC View Post
    O so mobile the one who staff bashed me 4x, Also trying to barrage me 4x in full dhide. He was legit getting bullied he hit a 67 dds, He had 1 brew left. I had 3 brews 8 monkfish.

Shit happens then he started crying about how he couldn't get onto his PC so we did no movement and HE 1 WAYS with rcb/whip and hits 70% on my prayers yet still hits 25

he won the rng battle,I could do the same on mobile all he would do is press 2 buttons lol
    The excuses to loosing is horrendous

9. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by BDCC View Post
    Il fight any of you at edge
    im waiting at edge fat mongoloid pussy faggot retard

10. Offline
    Donator
    Mar 2019
    #