1. Wilderness Barrows Revamped!  - 1 Week Ago #1

Dec 2018
    #
    After playing the game I've noticed barrows are really hard to come by. This doesn't mean that the regular barrows minigame needs improvement. I see this as a potential way to have another unique way of bringing barrows items into the game, while multiple groups of players will have benifits by doing so.
    I hereby suggest 'Wilderness Barrows Revamped'.

[IMG][/IMG]

I will explain the basics down here. Some positive aspects, and also negative ones!

1. Mage Bank activity
    2. Multiple escapes when doing the minigame when Pker's come and hunt you down!
    3. Better chances at receiving a barrows item (1/3)
    4. Increased runes rewards
    5. Chance to obtain the 'Amulet of the damned'

How will It work?

1. When you arrive, you'll obviously have to kill all 5 brothers
    2. When clicking the graves at each tomb, you'll enter the crypt
    3. The barrows brother will spawn, but a little stronger one, 'Blighted' versions
    4. When killing a brother, you'll get the message 'A Piece of the barrows key has been added to your inventory'
    5. When you've killed all 5 brothers another message will appear in the chatbox 'You craft the key pieces into a barrows key!'
    6. This key can be used to open the chest outside the crypts!
    7. When you're under attack, you'll be able to go inside and outside of a crypt, but not able to spawn a barrows brother.

When opening the chest, you'll have a 1/3 chance to recieve a barrows piece.
    When opening the chest, you'll have another chance of rolling on a special droptable that gives you an entire barrows set box (1/75)
    When opening the chest, you'll get increased runes drops, a 1/10 chance to roll the 'Wilderness Resource Casket', or a Amulet of the damned.

The Wilderness Resource Casket could give you one of the following.

1. 5-15 Saradomin Brews (4) noted.
    2. 5-15 Sanfew's (4) noted.
    3. 5-15 Super Restores (4) noted.
    4. 5-15 Super Combat Potion (4) noted.
    5. 5-15 Ranging Potion (4) noted.
    6. 5-35 Anglerfish noted.

2. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Nov 2019
    #
    I really like this suggestion. Amazing map also.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    Would implement everything how it is in this thread. But would it happen? More than likely not, shame good idea though.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    This is pretty good ngl

5. Offline
    Overseer
    Overseer
    Donator
    Apr 2019
    #
    sounds like an easy activity for a clan to hold down and flood the market, or control it. especially with a chance for a full set to be dropped in just 75 kills? Also a piece 1/3 is super common also. If the drop rates are this laxed then maybe normal barrows should be looked over again as well.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakova View Post
    sounds like an easy activity for a clan to hold down and flood the market, or control it. especially with a chance for a full set to be dropped in just 75 kills? Also a piece 1/3 is super common also. If the drop rates are this laxed then maybe normal barrows should be looked over again as well.
    You don't go in wild, Aurelia isn't even with our team, your opinion is invalid.

7. Online
    Overseer
    Overseer
    Super Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    This looks very nice, support
    But i think a chance on a barrows piece should be abit harder.
    Something like 1-6

8. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Looks okay, 1/3 sounds bit too easy tbh.... Easy way to farm BM for pkrs because of all the Irons in salads will try their luck ;D

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Yes

10. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Everything seems nice, besides the 1/3.
    My issue with this would be what would this become in few months time. At first it probably would be a nice pk hotspot, but later i’m afraid it would die off and become a place that shits out barrows items for certain few people which again would break the prices/any value of them.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast