1. Old veteran from the BSI days  - 3 Weeks Ago #1

Jul 2020
    #
    Hello everyone, its been quite awhile. My name is Darin, I started playing Battlescape back in 2007, right after Hybrid Islez went offline. Me and Sir Bob264 (Jake) used to be good friends on that server, and coincidentally ended up finding ourselves playing together on BSI. I played off and on through around 2010, just stopped playing runescape and private servers altogether. I started playing again when OSRS was released, and something made me want to look up private servers again, and low and behold found Battlescape again! I hope to find some old names here, Its been so long!

2. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    If you need any pro tips just pm me in game!!
    Last edited by F i l a; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:17 PM. Reason: Deleted the comment he was commenting on not nicely about.

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrap23 View Post
    Hello everyone, its been quite awhile. My name is Darin, I started playing Battlescape back in 2007, right after Hybrid Islez went offline. Me and Sir Bob264 (Jake) used to be good friends on that server, and coincidentally ended up finding ourselves playing together on BSI. I played off and on through around 2010, just stopped playing runescape and private servers altogether. I started playing again when OSRS was released, and something made me want to look up private servers again, and low and behold found Battlescape again! I hope to find some old names here, Its been so long!
    Welcome back. We are currently in the process of revising and revamping BS for a fresh new start. Keep an eye on forums or discords for latest updates.

4. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by F i l a View Post
    Welcome back. We are currently in the process of revising and revamping BS for a fresh new start. Keep an eye on forums or discords for latest updates.
    Where can I see your or anyones input on forums or discord for the latest updates or general discussion about the revamping?

5. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Where can I see your or anyones input on forums or discord for the latest updates or general discussion about the revamping?
    Helpful links

https://www.battle-scape.com/forums/...n-and-Feedback

https://discord.com/invite/6N3rS9T

6. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'll ask again, where?
    Yes, this is a joke to make fun of how useless you and other staff members are. : )

7. Offline
    Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    welcome

Reply to Thread