1. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Weird server doesn't have Theatre of Blood?
    Last edited by dashingly; 07-03-2020 at 02:41 AM.

2. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by dashingly View Post
    Weird server doesn't have Theatre of Blood?
    It has ToB Beta.

3. Offline
    Jun 2020
    #
    Rip

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Love server too much since day one '08. But a reset? now we all thinking about doing just one "TOB" one boss, all those passed months....ffs don't even want to write this right now.!
    We doing all this non-sense which updating " Theatre of Blood" JUST ONE STUPID UPDATE, CAUSE A RESET AND ALSO THEIR SHOULD BE WAY MORE UPDATES, OTHER THAN THAT " Theatre of Blood" AND ME LOVING BATTLE-SCAPE FOR SOOOOO MANY YEARS AND BEEN SUPPORTING IT WITH SO MUCH "AMERICAN DOLLARS" FORGIVE MY TYPING MAN JUST PISSED OFF SO BAD FOR THIS UPCOMING UPDATE!.
    RESET WITH NO REFUND WHATS SO EVER, AND MY $400+ DOLLARS THAT I DONATED FOR THE SERVER FOR THE COMMUNITY TO SEE BETTER UPDATES AND SEE DONOR ZONE, AND MORE COOL THINGS, AND ME COMING HERE TYPING THIS STUPID CHILDISH PAGE.
    SO REALLY THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR WHATS SO EVER AND BASICALLY AND NO HARD FEELINGS WHATS SO EVER!!.. LIKE YOU HIGH RANKED STAFF'S DON;'T REALLY CVARE ABOUT THE MONEY-THE SUPPORT- AND ALSO THE TIME WE HAVE PUT INTO THIS GAME FOR US SEEING THIS STUPID, AND I MEAN STUPID! UPATE! FML IM DONE TYPING AND ONES AGAIN WE WILL PLAY AGAIN AND HAVE FUN! AND REALLY LIKE I SAID BEFORE.. DURING ALL THOSE PASSED MONTHS THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY GET THIS UPDATED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS OWNER, AND I DON'T EVEM KNOW WHO IS THE REAL OWNER! OMG MY TYPING IS ALL PISSED OFF AND CRAZY STUPID! DISCORD MIC'S ALL VBATTLE-SCAPE VOICE-CHAT

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    a reset is great but how are you going to compensate the donators
    who bought skilling outfits, rows and other untradable items with the bonds which were bought on the website?

6. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    I Agree, Im not happy to see my Row, Infernal cape, Skilling outfits get lost i didnt spend money to lose my untradable's.

7. Offline
    Jul 2020
    #
    Not played bs in a good 5 years. I will be playing again great news.
    Hope to see it before the weekend

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HI IM BOBBY View Post
    Love server too much since day one '08. But a reset? now we all thinking about doing just one "TOB" one boss, all those passed months....ffs don't even want to write this right now.!
    We doing all this non-sense which updating " Theatre of Blood" JUST ONE STUPID UPDATE, CAUSE A RESET AND ALSO THEIR SHOULD BE WAY MORE UPDATES, OTHER THAN THAT " Theatre of Blood" AND ME LOVING BATTLE-SCAPE FOR SOOOOO MANY YEARS AND BEEN SUPPORTING IT WITH SO MUCH "AMERICAN DOLLARS" FORGIVE MY TYPING MAN JUST PISSED OFF SO BAD FOR THIS UPCOMING UPDATE!.
    RESET WITH NO REFUND WHATS SO EVER, AND MY $400+ DOLLARS THAT I DONATED FOR THE SERVER FOR THE COMMUNITY TO SEE BETTER UPDATES AND SEE DONOR ZONE, AND MORE COOL THINGS, AND ME COMING HERE TYPING THIS STUPID CHILDISH PAGE.
    SO REALLY THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR WHATS SO EVER AND BASICALLY AND NO HARD FEELINGS WHATS SO EVER!!.. LIKE YOU HIGH RANKED STAFF'S DON;'T REALLY CVARE ABOUT THE MONEY-THE SUPPORT- AND ALSO THE TIME WE HAVE PUT INTO THIS GAME FOR US SEEING THIS STUPID, AND I MEAN STUPID! UPATE! FML IM DONE TYPING AND ONES AGAIN WE WILL PLAY AGAIN AND HAVE FUN! AND REALLY LIKE I SAID BEFORE.. DURING ALL THOSE PASSED MONTHS THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY GET THIS UPDATED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS OWNER, AND I DON'T EVEM KNOW WHO IS THE REAL OWNER! OMG MY TYPING IS ALL PISSED OFF AND CRAZY STUPID! DISCORD MIC'S ALL VBATTLE-SCAPE VOICE-CHAT
    We have people who have too much items, when we start small people whine for faster items, they get faster items then they complain no one plays cause no economy.

Palidino needs to ignore the people who want tbow first day of playing. Long term eco helps and people stay to play as long as its not osrs rates. But come on, Barrows 100% each chest is bad, id rather spend a day and only getting half of the items, not 140 barrows pieces.

We need to go back to the early roots and go back to rune drops for cash, fuck these 300k-800k cash drops. Kills the server and this is why prices are the way they are. You can buy a whip for 1.5m on here, you shouldn’t be able to camp items if there is no money sink if not on a slayer task.

If he wants pures, then make a game mode for pures where they can get free gear, then teams winning, you get tickets or some shit to buy better items and gear. They wouldn’t be able to trade.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Bring old "Battle-Scape" back period
    !

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12