1. Offline
    Senior Member
    Donator
    115
    608
    Jan 2017
    #
    Just a percentage of the kills i have floating around my PC. Till next time noobs c:











































    Quote  

  2. Offline
    Member
    58
    1384
    Feb 2019
    #
    Luls, boi obvly dropped his most precious pics first Nice 6month old tourny pics ngl, nice anyway





    Quote  

  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    Donator
    115
    608
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    Luls, boi obvly dropped his most precious pics first Nice 6month old tourny pics ngl, nice anyway
    Some are old some are quite recent. Old ones are the one's where I used to top switch. Just had them laying around to dump before they're gone off my pc forever


    Quote  

  4. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    9
    275
    Jul 2019
    #
    Hope to see you when they finally decide to reset eco. I salute you senpai

    Quote  

  5. Offline
    Senior Member
    Donator
    115
    608
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by N A G A T O View Post
    Hope to see you when they finally decide to reset eco. I salute you senpai
    See you on the flip side nigga


    Quote  

  6. Offline
    Senior Member
    144
    796
    Feb 2019
    #
    Most precious kills on top, still using that fake one too i see.



    Quote  

  7. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    8
    190
    Feb 2019
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Most precious kills on top, still using that fake one too i see.
    Mans delusional lol

    Quote  
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7