1. Android Mobile and TzHaar Fight Pit  - 06-19-2020 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Android Mobile

Android mobile has now been released and can be found in the downloads section! As this is the first release, there may be unforeseen bugs that will be sorted out as its improved.

One of the biggest known bugs is that the client doesn't appear to adjust at all based on notches. I've been unable to pinpoint the issue, but in the future, I plan to update our current to current OSRS, which has better notch support than what our mobile client is supposed to have. One workaround if a notch is making mobile unplayable is to try the commands:
    ::resizeline
    ::resizebox
    ::resizemobile

Fight Pit

The Fight Pit has been added to BattleScape! The minigame will expand on our options for community events. Currently, there are no rewards, but if there's a demand for it, I'd be interested in adding the Fight Pit as a random rotation as a tournament mode.

In Other News

• The discord channel home-cc is now linked to the home clan chat, and messages will travel back and forth between the two.
    • There is now a 1 in 200 chance of getting the youngllef pet if you participate in a tournament.
    • The minimum delay on Olm's special attacks has been increased.
    • The sapphire rank god wars boost has been fixed.
    • Nightmare drops can now be searched for on the grand exchange.
    • The Zamorakian Hasta has been moved to Oziach in Edgeville.
    • Most Boss slayer rewards can now be purchased through the normal slayer rewards.
    • The shop interface has been re-made to be compatible with mobile.
    • Fixed the NH game modes never being selected for tournaments.
    • The teleports interface scrollbar height now adjusts based on how many entries the category has.
    Attached Images

2. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    The Fight Pit has been added to BattleScape! The minigame will expand on our options for community events. Currently, there are no rewards, but if there's a demand for it, I'd be interested in adding the Fight Pit as a random rotation as a tournament mode.
    Tournament rotation is honestly a fantastic idea. Thank you for all the other updates. iPhone user unfortunately, but Andorid tablet.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Don't think the Fight pit should be broadcasted unless it is started by staff for a community event, no one will want to play a minigame for no rewards. Other than having a community event there once in a blue moon.
    Last edited by D E A G; 06-20-2020 at 03:56 AM.

4. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    Don't think the Fight pit should be broadcasted unless it is started via staff for a community event, no one will want to play a minigame for no rewards. Other than having a community event there once in a blue moon.
    I agree. Rewards definitely needed.

5. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    Fix Barraging in infernal, it doesnt spread

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Tournament rotation is honestly a fantastic idea. Thank you for all the other updates. iPhone user unfortunately, but Andorid tablet.
    If he finds a way to port iOS, I will gladly show how to side load ipa's as Apple doesn't allow untrusted sources.

7. Offline
    Jun 2020
    #
    Hey, I just downloaded client mobile, when I log in, game ask me to choose game mode regular/ironam and I got bug there. Can't choose any mode, can you help me?

8. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bycka View Post
    Hey, I just downloaded client mobile, when I log in, game ask me to choose game mode regular/ironam and I got bug there. Can't choose any mode, can you help me?
    I'll have that fixed tonight on mobile, but if you let me know what game mode you want I can select it for you.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    haha lmao

10. Offline
    May 2020
    #
    When trying to do barrows on mobile, as soon as you dig the app crashes. After reopening the app and logging in it instantly crashes again.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast