1. 50M x 2 OSGP Competition!  - 05-25-2020 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    For those who haven't heard or don't use discord, BattleScape is currently running a 50M x 2 OSGP competition! The starting date was Sunday May 24th and the end date is Sunday May 31st.

The competition is running based on the competitive hiscores located in-game, with the two categories being total boss kills (any bosses) and bloodier key captures based on clan chat totals. Like before, the owner of the clan chat will be left to decide how to split out the winnings, so team up with people you trust! 2nd and 3rd place for both categories will be given 100 and 50 bonds.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    for when blood theater Tob

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Hey! It seems you aren't proficient in the language that is English, I will break it down for you easily.

No TOB for long time!

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    long time no tob

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    oooooooooooooooo

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    If I am proficient in the English language but at least I try, but you know what your great mistake is that you are not humble because you were someone else and tells me, friend, it is not written that way if you want I will help you correct it, but you will not understand that. .. when you are humble we talk

Att: Spam
    Free Venezuela

7. Offline
    Jun 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    soooooo lame

Closed Thread