1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    LMFAO you sending the same pictures over and over xD most of them from 2019 xD Thanks for showed us your whole fap folder AGAIN xD

2. Online
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Vik View Post
    LMFAO you sending the same pictures over and over xD most of them from 2019 xD Thanks for showed us your whole fap folder AGAIN xD
    mee nukkuu

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Not even 10% of the screenies you posted are of us. Get job and stop flooding forums with ur stupid shit lmao.

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Not even 10% of the screenies you posted are of us. Get job and stop flooding forums with ur stupid shit lmao.
    Oh ofcourse this siege isnt with you! or Zeik! or Sigrid! or child molester ozz! who else? XDDD Over half the gallery is about those apes

5. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    stop flooding forums with ur stupid shit lmao.
    Naah, he should continue, his stupidity entertains me actually..

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Oh ofcourse this siege isnt with you! or Zeik! or Sigrid! or child molester ozz! who else? XDDD Over half the gallery is about those apes
    Siege isn't with us. You have never killed me, gz on finding someone else's kp of me from few years ago tho.

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Siege isn't with us. You have never killed me, gz on finding someone else's kp of me from few years ago tho.
    Oh ! my bad! Never killed u except 5+ times just by myself lol! Remember when i fought u and pirc 1v2 and i killed pirc the parasite for arcane everything lmfao was easy come again stupid ape lol.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Oh ! my bad! Never killed u except 5+ times just by myself lol! Remember when i fought u and pirc 1v2 and i killed pirc the parasite for arcane everything lmfao was easy come again stupid ape lol.
    Lol! Get some help irl retard.

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Lol! Get some help irl retard.
    I dont need help with anything lmfao do u need some help to get rid of ur social anxiety?

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    I dont need help with anything lmfao do u need some help to get rid of ur social anxiety?
    My work is all about social interaction, so I don't recall that. I don't expect you to understand as you play this game at times when normal people are at work.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast