Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Looking forward for more, when u gonna accept 2v2 runin? we can do 2v5 even its fine.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Looking forward for more, when u gonna accept 2v2 runin? we can do 2v5 even its fine.

You sit there and won't even fight me with your butt buddy Johannes 1v2, let alone 1v1...

How you gonna do 2v2?

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by big dawg View Post
    You sit there and won't even fight me with your butt buddy Johannes 1v2, let alone 1v1...

How you gonna do 2v2?
    You gonna sit there and say u've went into wilderness with fewer opts?

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    You gonna sit there and say u've went into wilderness with fewer opts?

I get on to PK, not bankstand and PvM like #KALA. I'm out solo/duo all the time. If you ever stepped in the wild, you would probably see me..

First time you've been out in the wilderness in over 3 months, and look, your team member suicided before he got to 30 line and you got chanced.

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I get on to PK, not bankstand and PvM like #KALA. I'm out solo/duo all the time. If you ever stepped in the wild, you would probably see me..

First time you've been out in the wilderness in over 3 months, and look, your team member suicided before he got to 30 line and you got chanced.
    meh nice story boy, didnt ur barrage hit 99 ?

6. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    #wig

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #

Wtf you on about lol we pk every day, you just dont leave edge unless u have ur entire team with you lol.

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Was ez guy was panicking hard

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

Lmfao. Nipsu in wilderness = quaranteed set.

Closed Thread