1. #bd exposes #kalaurdit  - 05-13-2020 #1

Jan 2020
    #
    Well since kalaurdit move'd to this server they've done nothing but kill pvmers and AHK and use cheat clients YET STILL suck at nhing!

We heard about this and came back to battlescape also for the free 07 event we won

We had 2 people in their discord (spys) Who was telling us everything that they was doing. We just had to fake some beef with our old friend so he wouldn't get caught by the kurdit dummys

The person had access to his mulikka's acc and did some justice to it.

THEN WE SLAYED IT AND GAVE THE ITEMS AWAY.

We don't care for his items we just wanted him out of the game and his brother for using cheat clients/ahk to compete vs us. All items that we got from him was given away 5mins after.

#BD DOING JUSTICE ON BATTLESCAPE YET AGAIN. IF YOUR GOING TO TRY COMPETE TO IT LEGIT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

<><
    Last edited by BD CC; 05-13-2020 at 09:39 AM. Reason: More shit :)

2. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    GL rebuilding

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    awk

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Can't say i'm shocked they crumbled so soon lmao. Joke of a "team".

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #

stay cringe lol

also didnt u outsmart urself when ur admitting to hacking him wp

6. Offline
    May 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome View Post

stay cringe lol

also didnt u outsmart urself when ur admitting to hacking him wp
    They call me the robin hood of Anarchy.

I never outsmarted myself, Due to the fact i do not play Battlescape, Ban me, Idgaf

Is it really classed as hacking, When you are giving permission to a person account, with a bank pin that was also told? I could give you the password, But you wouldn't get into his BS bank :S
    Last edited by Runescapee; 05-13-2020 at 09:47 AM.

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    They call me the robin hood of Anarchy.

I never outsmarted myself, Due to the fact i do not play Battlescape, Ban me, Idgaf

Is it really classed as hacking, When you are giving permission to a person account, with a bank pin that was also told? I could give you the password, But you wouldn't get into his BS bank :S
    nice life story bro but when every1 that has interacted with that acc gets chainbanned and he gets refunded unlucky isnt it

8. Offline
    May 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome View Post
    nice life story bro but when every1 that has interacted with that acc gets chainbanned and he gets refunded unlucky isnt it
    They would be banned, already You must be dumb.. or lack any braincells, It's not a hack if the account password was given to you, and there bank pin was also passed to you, Meanwhile they would be having to restart the server from the last point it started Due to Bonds been bought/ Items being bought, And within over a few day process, players will not be happy due to loosing any experience or gained drops, battlescape is going down hill as it is, they cant risk to loose anymore players, or they would be as good as shutting down the server. As the RSGP tourniement was announced their was no new players, Nobody gave a dam, RSPS are not interesting , We could go back and forth all day with replies, But i'll leave that down to yourself, Have a good Day jerome, May you have an lovely time.

9. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    They would be banned, already You must be dumb.. or lack any braincells, It's not a hack if the account password was given to you, and there bank pin was also passed to you, Meanwhile they would be having to restart the server from the last point it started Due to Bonds been bought/ Items being bought, And within over a few day process, players will not be happy due to loosing any experience or gained drops, battlescape is going down hill as it is, they cant risk to loose anymore players, or they would be as good as shutting down the server. As the RSGP tourniement was announced their was no new players, Nobody gave a dam, RSPS are not interesting , We could go back and forth all day with replies, But i'll leave that down to yourself, Have a good Day jerome, May you have an lovely time.
    cringe

10. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #

cucu

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast