Dec 2016
    #
    Good content

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    To play the fool you've got to act the fool, it's basic and simple reverse psychology, " I paid someody to hunt you" own team member? It's a inside job I've got maybe around 30 minnow bots working, when you bulk buy/sell rsgp there is minor profits margins which go up and down, investments make money
    Hey buddy, can i have some of what ur having?

3. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2019
    #
    So just to be clear this is the HUUGE bug abuse we got banned for day. https://gyazo.com/de471912474229248365e574a3f41c72 .In the end its makes 0 diffrence on actually fights becaus everyone have atleast dcb/staff. Everysingle 07 pker knows this but the fact is server is full of wannabe pkers. What comes to hacking my acc i trusted guy who i have know over +1 year talk to him alot about everything and well i quess i learned something without losing anything. Also the shitter who betrayed us plays on laptop and can just about run 2 clients same time dude aint got shit 07 or anywhere else.

4. Offline
    May 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by mulikka View Post
    So just to be clear this is the HUUGE bug abuse we got banned for day. https://gyazo.com/de471912474229248365e574a3f41c72 .In the end its makes 0 diffrence on actually fights becaus everyone have atleast dcb/staff. Everysingle 07 pker knows this but the fact is server is full of wannabe pkers. What comes to hacking my acc i trusted guy who i have know over +1 year talk to him alot about everything and well i quess i learned something without losing anything. Also the shitter who betrayed us plays on laptop and can just about run 2 clients same time dude aint got shit 07 or anywhere else.
    Where you would realise, Laptop is for sitting around, Where the computer is for the bots i run, Your chasing a ghost, When you were told many times, You trust people to easy, Which claiming Hacking, Where when you give somebody information, it's not classed as hacking, To play the fools, Youve got to act the fools, and make them seem more superior than yourself, to get them into a mind thought of believing You, Also the accounts You know off on 07, Their not mine, They are a mates off mine, I wouldn't Expose my Rsn's to anybody

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchist View Post
    Where you would realise, Laptop is for sitting around, Where the computer is for the bots i run, Your chasing a ghost, When you were told many times, You trust people to easy, Which claiming Hacking, Where when you give somebody information, it's not classed as hacking, To play the fools, Youve got to act the fools, and make them seem more superior than yourself, to get them into a mind thought of believing You, Also the accounts You know off on 07, Their not mine, They are a mates off mine, I wouldn't Expose my Rsn's to anybody
    mate ur cringe that is all wp

6. Offline
    Apr 2020
    #
    To play the fool you've got to act the fool, it's basic and simple reverse psychology, " I paid someody to hunt you" own team member? It's a inside job I've got maybe around 30 minnow bots working, when you bulk buy/sell rsgp there is minor profits margins which go up and down, investments make money
    Thats making no sense at all.

7. Offline
    May 2020
    #
    I'll take a factory ban/Mac ban, it's no skin off my noise, they are wasting their time putting it into place anyway

When Youve got 3b+ on 07, Who gives a fuck anyway

That is correct, Nobody knew, And even at that it's not classed as hacking, When somebody has shared their account information with you, If people have completed stronghold of security, It strictly says " who can you share your password/personal information with" Answer being: Nobody not even friends or family.

Overall , People who are complaining and think any off us care, We gave back to the community, Niggas just jealious, they didnt get max gear from the drop parties, Which numerious sets where dropped when this happend

Stay Mad <3

If you had 3b 07, you wouldnt had spent 7 days doing wildy task to scam a 25m split, just saying. Plus, we all know u compromised urself by botting minnows, rs-bot.net on ur main desk, interesting.

I wish that was worth it coz the only team on 07 thats will want you after that is prolly Fi. Enjoy ur 07.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123