1. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    497
    1373
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    They would be banned, already You must be dumb.. or lack any braincells, It's not a hack if the account password was given to you, and there bank pin was also passed to you, Meanwhile they would be having to restart the server from the last point it started Due to Bonds been bought/ Items being bought, And within over a few day process, players will not be happy due to loosing any experience or gained drops, battlescape is going down hill as it is, they cant risk to loose anymore players, or they would be as good as shutting down the server. As the RSGP tourniement was announced their was no new players, Nobody gave a dam, RSPS are not interesting , We could go back and forth all day with replies, But i'll leave that down to yourself, Have a good Day jerome, May you have an lovely time.
    wtf




  2. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    5
    210
    Jun 2018
    #
    Imagine (finally) admitting to using cheat clients and STILL never having a chance on World 8 MB, Me, KJ, West LOL.


    D O G S H I T !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Big Dawg; 05-13-2020 at 11:54 AM.


  3. Offline
    Junior Member
    3
    0
    May 2020
    #
    thing is fila said you'reall getting factory banned so yeah. just wait until miika's on because it's not going to be pretty what so ever.


  4. Offline
    Junior Member
    3
    0
    May 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    They would be banned, already You must be dumb.. or lack any braincells, It's not a hack if the account password was given to you, and there bank pin was also passed to you, Meanwhile they would be having to restart the server from the last point it started Due to Bonds been bought/ Items being bought, And within over a few day process, players will not be happy due to loosing any experience or gained drops, battlescape is going down hill as it is, they cant risk to loose anymore players, or they would be as good as shutting down the server. As the RSGP tourniement was announced their was no new players, Nobody gave a dam, RSPS are not interesting , We could go back and forth all day with replies, But i'll leave that down to yourself, Have a good Day jerome, May you have an lovely time.
    thing is battlescapes very active and growing still, pali's doing more rs gp tournies that you won't be able to attend soon so yeah


  5. Offline
    Member
    57
    2485
    Feb 2019
    #
    Forums are lit today!!!!!11






  6. Offline
    Junior Member
    2
    0
    Jan 2020
    #
    Btw bd did not hack this account. Or ask the person to hack the account we just thought we kill him and give his items away just to make him mad.no problem


  7. Offline
    Junior Member
    6
    4
    May 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by opfl View Post
    thing is fila said you'reall getting factory banned so yeah. just wait until miika's on because it's not going to be pretty what so ever.
    I'll take a factory ban/Mac ban, it's no skin off my noise, they are wasting their time putting it into place anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by opfl View Post
    thing is battlescapes very active and growing still, pali's doing more rs gp tournies that you won't be able to attend soon so yeah
    When Youve got 3b+ on 07, Who gives a fuck anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by BD CC View Post
    Btw bd did not hack this account. Or ask the person to hack the account we just thought we kill him and give his items away just to make him mad.no problem
    That is correct, Nobody knew, And even at that it's not classed as hacking, When somebody has shared their account information with you, If people have completed stronghold of security, It strictly says " who can you share your password/personal information with" Answer being: Nobody not even friends or family.







    Overall , People who are complaining and think any off us care, We gave back to the community, Niggas just jealious, they didnt get max gear from the drop parties, Which numerious sets where dropped when this happend

    Stay Mad <3


  8. Offline
    Member
    57
    2485
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    When Youve got 3b+ on 07, Who gives a fuck anyway
    Probably some1 who massrecruits 20 bots to fight against 5 people and still need scouts :O






  9. Offline
    Junior Member
    2
    153
    Apr 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescapee View Post
    I'll take a factory ban/Mac ban, it's no skin off my noise, they are wasting their time putting it into place anyway

    When Youve got 3b+ on 07, Who gives a fuck anyway



    That is correct, Nobody knew, And even at that it's not classed as hacking, When somebody has shared their account information with you, If people have completed stronghold of security, It strictly says " who can you share your password/personal information with" Answer being: Nobody not even friends or family.







    Overall , People who are complaining and think any off us care, We gave back to the community, Niggas just jealious, they didnt get max gear from the drop parties, Which numerious sets where dropped when this happend

    Stay Mad <3

    If you had 3b 07, you wouldnt had spent 7 days doing wildy task to scam a 25m split, just saying. Plus, we all know u compromised urself by botting minnows, rs-bot.net on ur main desk, interesting.

    I wish that was worth it coz the only team on 07 thats will want you after that is prolly Fi. Enjoy ur 07.


  10. Offline
    Junior Member
    6
    4
    May 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Eol View Post
    If you had 3b 07, you wouldnt had spent 7 days doing wildy task to scam a 25m split, just saying. Plus, we all know u compromised urself by botting minnows, rs-bot.net on ur main desk, interesting.

    I wish that was worth it coz the only team on 07 thats will want you after that is prolly Fi. Enjoy ur 07.
    To play the fool you've got to act the fool, it's basic and simple reverse psychology, " I paid someody to hunt you" own team member? It's a inside job I've got maybe around 30 minnow bots working, when you bulk buy/sell rsgp there is minor profits margins which go up and down, investments make money
    Last edited by Runescapee; 05-14-2020 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Hehe

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27