Requirements - 35 Crafting
Items needed - Stamina Potions (Optional), Chisel, few pieces of food, armour and weapon to kill the end boss.

To start the quest speak to Zealot at home, and teleport to the haunted mine.

Once there walk slightly west, and climb over the mine cart.

Walk a little south west and crawl down the cart tunnel.

Once you enter the mine, run all the way west until you reach the cart tunnel, and crawl through it.

Once there, crawl down the southern cart tunnel.

Run east a little, go down the ladder.

Again run east a little, go down the next ladder.

From here run slightly north then west towards the cart track. Wait for the mine cart to travel south before running to the enclave pictured below. *Avoiding the enclave will result inbeing hit by the cart will take you down the track resulting in repetitive damage being taken*

Wait for the mine cart to travel past you north, then run south towards the ladder and go down.

Once down the ladder, run north east a few tiles, and pick the glowing fungus.

Once you have the glowing fungus, head north then west and then click on the mine cart, it should disappear, as well as your glowing fungus which you will obtain back in the next steps of the quest.

Now teleport home, speak to zealot, and head back to the Haunted mine.

Once you enter the Haunted mine again, head west and climb down the ladder.

From there, head east and then north towards the next ladder, and go down.

From there, head west, and then north, go down the ladder.

Search the mine cart to obtain your glowing fungus, and head back up the ladder

Head back east until you reach the moving mine cart, wait for it to travel south then run towards the next ladder and go down.

From there head to the south-east corner until you reach the lift and go down.

From here, go south then east along the corridor and go down the stairs.

Then go west and enter the room. Once inside the room, try to take the "Innocent-looking key" When you do so, Treus Dayth (level 95) will appear, he is relatively easy, also there's a few obstacles in the room that may cause slight damage so be wary.

After you have defeated Treus Dayth attempt to take the key again, this time it will appear in your inventory.

Leave the room to your east and go back up the stairs.

Now take the corridor all the way west, until you reach the next set of stairs and go down.

From there, head a east a little, then take the southern door.

Then head south, then east until you reach the first "Crystal outcrop" and cut it to obtain a salve shard and now you complete the quest.

How to make the Salve Amulet

Head to the shops at home, purchase a ball of wool from the Master Crafter, use ball of wool on the salve shard, Salve Amulet is now created.

How to obtain the Salve Amulet (e)
Head to Zealot at home and view the shop, purchase Tarn's diary which costs 1M coins. Use the Salve Amulet on the diary to create Salve Amulet (e)

How to make the Salve Amulet (ei)
Once you have made your Salve Amulet and upgraded it to Salve Amulet (e), head to the vote shop inside Edgeville bank "Lanthus" the cost to upgrade is 10 vote tickets + Salve Amulet (ei)

Differences between the amulets.

Salve Amulet - The salve amulet raises the wearer's Attack and Strength by 15% while attacking undead monsters. Note this does not stack with the slayer helmet, however it does work with void.

Salve Amulet (e) - Similar to the Salve Amulet but with a 20% increase rather than 15%.

Salve Amulet (ei) - Has the 20% increase to Attack and Strength but with the addition of Magic and Range being boosted by 20% also.