1. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    1) reset the game
    2) release a 2 month beta
    3) during that beta add tob, and various other pieces of content whilst fixing current content (cox)
    4) advertise properly
    5) rework the staff team (im not joking when I say this, majority of the staff HAVE to leave/be kicked if you even want to pull 100-300 players. Currently, you get banned for saying "faggot" which is ridiculous.
    6) do staff applications, get old staff back who actually did their job.
    7) release the game
    8) whilst the players are here, dont stop doing updates or else itll die again
    9) listen to the above points.

The chance of this happening is very low but it's the only way you'll get over a 100 players (without a player multiplier, like currently).
    Last edited by iamthepapa; 09-01-2019 at 03:46 PM.

2. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    staff team is bugged

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Fix up the rules, then staff.

Advertise again, and keep doing updates.

No need to reset, just do the 2 things above. Nothing much has to change.

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Lms

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Honestly, Choas Ele is dead content not many people do it same as Sotesteg, it just doesn't feel worth it going there to kill a boss that takes a while knowing your going to get bad loot. So I feel the best solution would be adjusting the time's of all the events so they're more frequent whilst also changing the Chaos Ele and Sotesteg to Bloodier keys loots rather than the current regular Bloody key. You'll still be able to obtain regular bloody keys via emblem upgrades in pking/ slayer. If people could come up with a better solution then by all means but i think that would be the simplest way to fix activity for sure.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I can raise it to hourly, but keys wouldn't be hourly. Is there any wilderness events that should be removed? Right now the events rotate between two different key spawns and the two wilderness bosses.

With LMS, is it different enough from the tournaments to be worth adding? I had started a LMS system like the original because I thought it would be more unique than copying OSRS's redone LMS only because we already have tournaments.

I'm completely open to adjusting current loadouts and adding/removing modes all together.

I can look into adjusting the keys, but I can also add cooking sea turtles.

Boss task skip makes sense, pretty sure it was intended to work they way you suggested it anyway.

The TT chest is just currently unfinished which is why you can't withdraw items. I have to figure out how to work the OSRS interface so that I can add proper viewing/adding/removing/etc.

There shouldn't be any non-degradeable versions, sounds like a mistake I need to correct.

Pet drop might be bugged, but the sigil table I'm guessing is just too low.

PvP armour would definitely need to be polled, I know people are more open to the weapons than they are the armour. The hiscores should be able to tell you who maxed first, they should be ordered by date.

Do you think they keys need to be nerfed if there's 1 wilderness event per hour?

Honestly, Choas Ele is dead content not many people do it same as Sotesteg, it just doesn't feel worth it going there to kill a boss that takes a while knowing your going to get bad loot. So I feel the best solution would be adjusting the time's of all the events so they're more frequent whilst also changing the Chaos Ele and Sotesteg to Bloodier keys loots rather than the current regular Bloody key. You'll still be able to obtain regular bloody keys via emblem upgrades in pking/ slayer. If people could come up with a better solution then by all means but i think that would be the simplest way to fix activity for sure.

7. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xi Lu Zhang View Post
    Fix up the rules, then staff.

Advertise again, and keep doing updates.

No need to reset, just do the 2 things above. Nothing much has to change.
    You're not going to get many players like this.

1. the eco is already messed up - same people getting bloodier/bloody key for 1 month constantly, not to mention a bunch of other unbalanced stuff.
    2. there are a couple MUCH better rsps' out there that have far more content than battlescape and are less buggy.

You'd need an entire rework of the server and the staff team to fix this problem, and it is up to Palidino whether he wants to fix his server or not. The server can't even pull 100 players with a boosted playercount rofl

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Change Blood Money shop everything is so overpriced its unreal. Specially when BM is so hard to come by as there's no action in the Wild. 1.3m Bm for Claws 1m for DWH etc is insane, those prices alone need cutting in half at least.

If you could make a better BM shop with fair value and maybe even add additional changes to it then id have an idea for an extra Wildy Event.

- Bloody chest: A chest that can spawn in 3-4 random locations in High Wilderness, you will have an announcement that the " A Bloody Chest has spawned" but you'll have an additional 5 minutes till it can be opened so you have time to hunt down the chest. The chest will say how long it has left until it can be opened when you click it, which also requires holding a certain amount of Blood Money to access the chest for this example 50k BM ( HIGH RISK = HIGH REWARD ). Reward Example The person who opens the Bloody Chest will receive a Bloodier Key along with an additional 100k Blood Money. This would force players to take some risk into the wild and the only focus wouldn't be just the chest but the players around it risking 50k BM they're holding to try and get the Rewards. THE BM SHOP WOULD HAVE TO HAVE CHANGED PRICES FOR THIS TO BE WORTH WHILE.

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthepapa View Post
    You're not going to get many players like this.

1. the eco is already messed up - same people getting bloodier/bloody key for 1 month constantly, not to mention a bunch of other unbalanced stuff.
    2. there are a couple MUCH better rsps' out there that have far more content than battlescape and are less buggy.

You'd need an entire rework of the server and the staff team to fix this problem, and it is up to Palidino whether he wants to fix his server or not. The server can't even pull 100 players with a boosted playercount rofl
    The richest ingame currently donated for their items, and half of the current player base has donated. If it gets reset they'll more than likely all quit and their won't be a difference in the player count at all. Working with what the current situation is, instead of resetting is the best idea. Starting from scratch again won't work.

What does who picks up bloodier key have to do with anything? The server is 99% pvmers now because staff don't like pkers. The bloodier key is open to anyone, not like the loot is that great from it anyways.

Not to mention, last time Palidino reset the server which was about 1 year ago the playerbase dropped. Resets in general are what killed this server off to the degree it's at now, also the staff which are horrific on this server. Threatened to get banned for saying "faggot" or "retard" in the cc which you were right about.

It's the main reason why a lot of my old friends who played battlescape years ago won't touch this server again. Staff team is main priority to be reworked because the kids who are staff now are seriously clueless. Not even sure they're people because they act like robots.

But I'll finish on a productive note/TLDR:

- More constant updates
    - Rework the staff/mods/admins (which probably won't ever happen which is why the server won't ever grow again)
    - Start advertising more

For LMS, what's the point? You can play that on the real runescape, where's the fun in playing that on a rsps?
    Last edited by Xi Lu Zhang; 09-02-2019 at 05:20 AM.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Remake staff team, agreed!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast