1. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    good evening gentlemen to see if they put Theater of Blood I want to continue playing the server but I want them to put that ... ATT Spam

2. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Yes

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Will probably be released in 2022.

4. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by pride f0rce View Post
    Will probably be released in 2022.
    two years off in estimate. '24.

- bob pierce

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    good evening gentlemen to see if they put Theater of Blood I want to continue playing the server but I want them to put that ... ATT Spam
    Nightmare is being added soon then hopefully TOB. THank you for your feedback.

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by F i l a View Post
    Nightmare is being added soon then hopefully TOB. THank you for your feedback.

Hello sir, how are you? Well, I do not agree that I put a nightmare first, since there are several players who stopped playing because there was no blood theater added, it would be good first, Tob and then a nightmare, I do not say that I would return people all the ones who play old school battlescape .. Att Spam .....

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Hello sir, how are you? Well, I do not agree that I put a nightmare first, since there are several players who stopped playing because there was no blood theater added, it would be good first, Tob and then a nightmare, I do not say that I would return people all the ones who play old school battlescape .. Att Spam .....
    I understand what you are saying but this seems to be the path the top level staff have chosen. We all wait anxiously for both nightmare and TOB.

Not that it matters but i am no sir and Im doing fabulous, very busy though lately in irl.

8. Offline
    May 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by F i l a View Post
    I understand what you are saying but this seems to be the path the top level staff have chosen. We all wait anxiously for both nightmare and TOB.

Not that it matters but i am no sir and Im doing fabulous, very busy though lately in irl.

Excuse me, I will then look forward to the nightmare, and to what is to come. greetings, I hope you are well .. Att: Spam

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    This situation with ToB is probably the worst thing happening with this server. The owner of this game proceeds to put off one of the best advertisement opportunities for no other reason than being lazy, refusing to ask players in the community who actually have done the activity on Oldschool (Virtual Foe, Sharingan etc) Seeing any mention about this is pretty much a meme at this point and any attempt to try and talk seriously with the owner of this game results in it being brushed off almost instantaneously and ignored. Like Chambers of Xeric it took him so long to even add it, and still has a brain-numbing amount of bugs within it. (sure he's tried working them out but ultimately breaking other mechanics in the raid allowing people to complete them in under 70 minutes with 2 players). As far as I see it now you will not see this dungeon added to this game for a very very very long time.

And don't get me wrong, Miika is a nice dude, but he is only there to do workhorse tasks for pali while hes drunk off his mind at 5 am. I doubt he has any knowledge on how to code something as serious as ToB.

10. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Feb 2018
    #
    lmao like this will ever happen, "7-28-19, coming soon boys!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast