1. Couple suggestions April 15th  - 04-15-2020 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    A smithing update - Either for a coal bag to be somehow implemented or blast furnace? Maybe even for certain donors to use less coal per bar (this is coming from a non donor) or you could do it as an outfit perk on the goldsmith gloves, ie. half the coal required, making 3 rune bars per invent with no coal bag is quite tedious. If you could also get the coal bag to be shift click - empty also would be nice.

Keep the GWD kill count at 0, i think that this hasn't been abused or has created a massive influx of items into the eco.

Achievement diaries with noted bones/leather as rewards. The dag kings and kbd (noted black d hide for crafting) in particular i would love to farm for bones but right now is too tedious, also my row and eternal rings never pick the bones up anymore unfortunately. Have heard rumors of different donator perks but wanted to suggest this also.
    Going on achievement diaries, possibly lower the kc required for non-donors if completed. For donors they still have their multiplier, but kc lowered from 40-20 if done a certain diary and you want to keep the Kill count.

Have a separate NPC for boss slayer, due to the fact of being able to block certain boss slayer tasks would be amazing. Also maybe buff the slayer xp slightly for these kills? Again this is a suggestion thread and want you guys to look at these and twist and turn them into ideas that work for you and the server. I know for instance I have a massive amount of boss slayer points that i wish i could use to block certain boss tasks such as sire right now as it is bugged.

Please take crystal hall out of the game as it is bugged but people are still using it often for many different occurrences and there isn't much more the staff can do than monitor when they are online.

2. Offline
    Mar 2020
    #
    Great segestions!

3. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroomoomly View Post

Have a separate NPC for boss slayer, due to the fact of being able to block certain boss slayer tasks would be amazing. Also maybe buff the slayer xp slightly for these kills? Again this is a suggestion thread and want you guys to look at these and twist and turn them into ideas that work for you and the server. I know for instance I have a massive amount of boss slayer points that i wish i could use to block certain boss tasks such as sire right now as it is bugged.
    I'm not too sure about a separate boss slayer , people could literally camp the boss of their choice for days instead of it being randomly generated. but other then this i agree with everything else you have provided.

4. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix Boss View Post
    I'm not too sure about a separate boss slayer , people could literally camp the boss of their choice for days instead of it being randomly generated. but other then this i agree with everything else you have provided.
    It would be like normal slayer, you could only block say maybe 3 tasks tops at a time? Keep the skips as gp and vote ticks?

5. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroomoomly View Post
    Keep the GWD kill count at 0, i think that this hasn't been abused or has created a massive influx of items into the eco.
    Legit watched you spec and tele on bosses in GWD, to just re-enter room. This obviously needs to be fixed, and not kept like this.

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona Blend View Post
    Legit watched you spec and tele on bosses in GWD, to just re-enter room. This obviously needs to be fixed, and not kept like this.
    I will just use a instance next time but didn't see point wasting my charges as no one was killing zammy. I will be doing the exact same thing when kc is fixed.

Closed Thread