1. Couple Suggestions - technically 3.  - 03-11-2020 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    Hello,

Was chatting about Battlescape with a friend and came up with some ideas, let's hear what the people think.

1. Allow items to be used on the well again, or form some form of item sink. Don't know why it was changed to not take them anymore, but it was one of if not the only item sink we had on here.

2. Long Raids - Dust + Better pet roll. No body does long raids, perhaps some initiative for teams to make a meta. Longer raids = more points, more drop potential as well as the allure of the pets.

3. Nightmare Boss - Heard it's in the works, but so has TOB for nearly a year. What's more important? If implementing the Nightmare is easier on the team than completing Raids 2, then perhaps adding the TOB drops to the Nightmare, a lot of which are BIS for the boss, to the table. This will keep players at the boss as it's drops are mainly BIS for the nightmare itself. This could help make the content and the developers work not potentially go to waste, as most people only want to kill bosses for their BIS/money.

What y'all think, constructive criticism please!

2. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Feb 2018
    #
    nightmare drops (inquisitor, harmonised staff) are already bis at nightmare so no to tob items

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I’m okay with adding raids 2 items to nightmare aslong as we bring back world 1 and put all raids 1 items back to the boss shop. I can tell you’re new.

4. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I’m okay with adding raids 2 items to nightmare aslong as we bring back world 1 and put all raids 1 items back to the boss shop. I can tell you’re new.
    lol stfu

5. Offline
    Donator
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    lol stfu
    Imagine using another account to forum post

6. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Feb 2018
    #