Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    I feel sorry for you lmao, i'll give a +1 cause it's all i can do xd
    Thanks for the +1. I feel sorry for you too

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by test12 View Post
    It's a shame you dunno how to set up discord, everyone been laughing at you on there for a few days now. Such a meme mate.
    Why in the fuck would I sit on discord with a bunch of fat social disordered cunts like you who sits there 48 hours a week lmao. Get a real job and get the fuck outside, you dumb rat

3. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Untamed View Post
    Why in the fuck would I sit on discord with a bunch of fat social disordered cunts like you who sits there 48 hours a week lmao. Get a real job and get the fuck outside, you dumb rat
    says randy that pvms 18 hours per day, sits on forums SOLO instead of discord (because he doesn't know how to set up discord)

died for 200m+ to kala when he was doing barrows in wildy and didn't realise he got skulled.

member of sieges battle-scape team 2019-2020

current team: none, i just pvm on battle-scape.

add me on discord:

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by test12 View Post
    says randy that pvms 18 hours per day, sits on forums SOLO instead of discord (because he doesn't know how to set up discord)

died for 200m+ to kala when he was doing barrows in wildy and didn't realise he got skulled.
    In huge contrast to you, I have a full time job and barely play an hour a day, sometimes two. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're a retarded complete dipshit.
    And I never died to kala while doing barrows in wildy lmfao.
    Ur a newfag

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    i'd suggest remaking this thread when you aren't such a random - maybe in 5 years time?

6. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    In huge contrast to you, I have a full time job and barely play an hour a day, sometimes two. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're a retarded complete dipshit.
    Ur a newfag
    i've asked siege via snapchat who you are, said he doesn't know you. you are irrelevant

just waiting for some staff to close this topic

add me on discord:

7. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    Ur a newfag
    scrubbing toilets for min wage doesn't really count as job does it? might for someone with 0 class like you I guess? ^^

add me on discord:

8. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    You're not wrong, I agree boss drops that are worth alching could be noted & x2-5 instead of a single Rune Platebody for example.

Seeds, noted logs and what not could be like, 7 seeds instead of 1-3 - 250 noted yew logs instead of 50.

Trading in skilling uniques (Rare Fish, Agility Tickets&..) why not have them for coins & XP,

Slayer Tasks should be replace-able by the Lower level Slayer Tasks, if ur on Hard > Medium, if medium is bad too > Easy
    If easy is bad too, the current system will push through.
    Last edited by Entei; 02-23-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12