1. When you see people playing battlescape on Valentine's day  - 02-14-2020 #1

Feb 2018
    #

Another year another Valentine's day. What's your excuse for being alone this time? I can probably guess: you're on the uglier side of average, probably say weird shit when you're in social settings, I doubt you know how to dress appropriately. Newsflash: your Iron Maiden t-shirt is not cool. It looks like shit. And yeah, people notice you're on the weird side. They can't help it. It's human nature to identify the freaks and ostracize them. In the past, you had the privilege of dying in some pointless war, but today, unfortunately, your kind congregates on the internet, playing 20-year-old children's games.

Listen, kid. If you want to make some changes, start by ditching the velcro shoes. Consider shaving your neckbeard, or at least grooming it so it doesn't look like pubic hair. You're probably going to die alone, but at least leave a presentable corpse so your poor, old mother can give you an open-casket funeral when you inevitably expire from your diet of taco bell and mountain dew.

Moi? I'll be spending valentine's day with my 10/10 brian surgeon gf. I got us an 8:30 res at Dorsia. Great sea urchin ceviche.

Bye-bye, losers.

2. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    the projection in this thread is too high to measure

- bob pierce

3. Offline
    INDIGO SANDAL
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    It seems you were only one here on valentines

4. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    It seems you were only one here on valentines

Lmao relax, kiddo. I logged in for 30 seconds to take note of all the losers on. I was SHOCKED to see how many people were online. It must have set some kind of record. Goes to show how many lonely losers there are here.

As I said above, I spend the evening with my gf. What did you do, kiddo? Please go ahead, we'd all love to hear what you did.

Closed Thread