1. The score is 2-2 atm don't forget.  - 01-26-2020 #1

May 2019
    #
    After conquer crying saying we don't fight *Due to me getting banned* i ask these for a 3v3 and they felt the need to bring 5. This is why teams do not fight you because you always have to bring 2x the opps to get 1 single kill.

I don't know why the fat fuck lenny is piping when he lost 95% of his NH stakes
    EVEN GAVE THE POOR BOY PARKINSON'S L00000OL

CONQUER NIPSU DEAD WITHIN 10 WILDY LEVELS WITH ELY?! L00L0L0LL0 THIS IS YOUR TEAM BTW

STOP PIPING YOU MASS RECRUITING LAB RATS YOU LEGIT FEAR US.

Imagine getting clear'd from 07 cos you got portal lured L000000000000L #THEO

2. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    lol didnt u die to skill specs at 44s in 1 min 30 ?

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Dunno why I even reply to these bitch topics but learn to count.

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    Dunno why I even reply to these bitch topics but learn to count.

Bro first pic youre in the same team with sigrid, then second pic you kill him? Are you mentally challenged lmao. Just shows what a bunch of leeching rats kala really is. You have no place here so you just try your hardest to team up with others sad fucks

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    you recruited whole home cc

your team consists of pvmers who got bored of pvming so they decided to start pking for the first time in 2019

score is 11-0 if we count everything

randies

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K J View Post
    Bro first pic youre in the same team with sigrid, then second pic you kill him? Are you mentally challenged lmao. Just shows what a bunch of leeching rats kala really is. You have no place here so you just try your hardest to team up with others sad fucks
    Didnt u team up with clique just to fight me 1v10

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Plata View Post
    STOP PIPING YOU MASS RECRUITING LAB RATS YOU LEGIT FEAR US.
    Fi the type of team to massrecruit any1 and kick them afterwards when we made a topic with a kp of them claiming they were never with them. Embarassing...
    ohh....

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K J View Post
    So what you moron, you decided to team up so own it now.

Closed Thread