1. Offline
    Jan 2020
    #
    After recent bugs my account was reset after i just started last night before bug happen my in game name was Stump y my in game stats were 99 strength, 99 hitpoints,61 slayer i believe and i only had 76 range and 78 mage i also had 96 attack and 98 defence. i had just completed my second wildy slayer task of chaos druids and was hoping to log on today to get some more slayer levels and make some more money to come to my account being reset i have a couple other stats that i can not remeber but, i do remeber having 20k blood money and about 6 or 7 mil in cash, parts of veracs and torags the tops and bottoms only and a whip. I do hope to be reset back to where i was to continue to level in this game.

2. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump y View Post
    After recent bugs my account was reset after i just started last night before bug happen my in game name was Stump y my in game stats were 99 strength, 99 hitpoints,61 slayer i believe and i only had 76 range and 78 mage i also had 96 attack and 98 defence. i had just completed my second wildy slayer task of chaos druids and was hoping to log on today to get some more slayer levels and make some more money to come to my account being reset i have a couple other stats that i can not remeber but, i do remeber having 20k blood money and about 6 or 7 mil in cash, parts of veracs and torags the tops and bottoms only and a whip. I do hope to be reset back to where i was to continue to level in this game.
    This has been refunded.

Closed Thread