1. -player vote-(raids 2 items)  - 01-09-2020 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    As player's have waited a very long time for raids 2 to be introduced to Battlescape but due to delays (pali irl shit) it's not manged to happen.

What i was thinking off. Pali could simply add raids2 items into Raids 1 rewards, The reason why i suggest this at least this way players get to use the items untill raids 2 is fully released

NOTE=**ONCE RAIDS 2 IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED ALL RAIDS 2 ITEMS OBTAINED FROM DOING RAIDS 1 WILL BE REMOVED FROM ALL ACCS AND WILL HAVE TO GET VIA RAIDS 2.**
    ALSO **THIS IS HAS NOT BEEN SPOKEN TO BY STAFF SO EVEN IF YOU DO AGREE THIS MAY NOT HAPPEN**

This is a perfect way for us to have even more fun and and something to grind for while we wait for TOB

Type +1 if your agree.

#BIG DAWGS

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jun 2019
    #
    +1

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    tob never going to be released anyways

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    no fuck off u retard

5. Offline
    Dec 2019
    #
    +1 tbh

6. Offline
    Banned
    Sep 2019
    #
    A deadline was set for Theatre of Blood, don't take my word for it though and believe it when you see it as I will, nevertheless I believe this has been done before and only ended with the removal of these items, considering the ETA for what little time remains this wouldn't be worth it if you take into consideration how butthurt people will be to lose key items like a Scythe, Rapier or any other important item on their Iron Man's.

7. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    If you have played the TOB beta, you can see that its actually not far from being done. There is an apparent ETA, so i think it'd be worth the wait
    Last edited by Yesterday; 01-09-2020 at 08:18 PM.

8. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
    If you have played the TOB beta, you can see that its actually not far from being done. There is an apparent ETA, so i think it'd be worth the wait
    I've played the beta, it's very far from done lol

9. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    +1!

10. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthepapa View Post
    I've played the beta, it's very far from done lol
    I just played it within the last few days and 3 of the bosses are complete, plus what hasn't been released to us yet.. I'm sure it's not far off. Optimism

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast