1. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #
    give more points for wildy tasks i'm risking my life out there for 27 points!!!

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    no, loser

3. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by group sex View Post
    give more points for wildy tasks i'm risking my life out there for 27 points!!!
    Wilderness slayer is extremely profitable. If you keep an emblem in your inventory, you will receive the NPC's lvl you're slaying in bloody money every kill. You will also receive 10K BM for completing a task. You can also upgrade an emblem by completing a task with it in your inventory. T10 emblems can be exchanged for a bloody key, 5M cash and 50K BM. Wilderness slayer is well worth more than just 27 slayer points. On top of all of that, drop rates are boosted in the wilderness, and cursed NPC's drops are insanely OP for the risk in the wilderness.

4. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona Blend View Post
    Wilderness slayer is extremely profitable. If you keep an emblem in your inventory, you will receive the NPC's lvl you're slaying in bloody money every kill. You will also receive 10K BM for completing a task. You can also upgrade an emblem by completing a task with it in your inventory. T10 emblems can be exchanged for a bloody key, 5M cash and 50K BM. Wilderness slayer is well worth more than just 27 slayer points. On top of all of that, drop rates are boosted in the wilderness, and cursed NPC's drops are insanely OP for the risk in the wilderness.
    I do agree with Kona, the wilderness tasks from a general profit standpoint are extremely profitable in the long run. However, I think the focus was strictly on the amount of slayer points given per task, which don't necessarily change the 'profit' of the tasks but give a little more reward and incentive for the risk. Normal tasks and wildy tasks share points, so having wildy be worth more would ideally make sense. So, you got my +1 for a slight increase on the points from wildy tasks.

Closed Thread