1. #Clique destroys Kala's Off Peak BM Farmer Nipsu For Absolute MAXIMUM  - 12-30-2019 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    HAHAHA this Goblin boy thought it would be a good idea to Fuck with me.

It's safe to say KALA will never have the confidence to enter the wilderness again with Max, in fact we might see a disappearance for 4 months again till they start feeling safe enough to wander around killing Wildy Slayer PvMers BAHAHHAH.

Honestly, It only took a 20 second gear up with 3 of us in Semi Shitter gear against his Ely to end his career. This nigga was in no mans land trying to figure out where singles were on his mini-map if he had half a brain cell he could of escaped the half Tb, but instead he started to drop his items to savoir what ever dignity he had left before kissing my feet.

The kissing of feet didn't stop there either as he proceeded to make memes of his dad spanking him back, sending him to bed and grounding him for entering the wilderness. #Cliquenigga

Last edited by Speedyv; 12-30-2019 at 02:40 AM.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Was fun lmfao, couldnt stop laughing for like 15mins. GJ tho, last team who wasable to kill me for max was Terrorize in 2009 i believe.
    Thanks for the action, FI couldnt compete with us so had to get action somehow. Even if it was 1v3 in multi 😂

Last edited by Nipsu; 12-30-2019 at 02:49 AM.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Clique - 1
    Superior KALA overlords - 10000

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Imagine not knowing what a loadout is :O

5/5 killpic mate

5. Offline
    Dec 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Was fun lmfao, couldnt stop laughing for like 15mins. GJ tho.

Can’t say it sounded this way on the discord recording. Sounded quite the opposite.

After sending it to one of my foreign connects it was roughly translated to panic and anger

6. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Olet häpeäksi koko team kalalle vitun tnokka

7. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    So in otherwords, Clique just basically found Madeline mcan.

The fact nipsu even went into the wild astonishing

HA. Retard cu gz clique.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Finding Nipsu in the wilderness is just as rare as finding spade-toothed whale from the ocean. Gj.

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #

10. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Finding Nipsu in the wilderness is just as rare as finding spade-toothed whale from the ocean. Gj.
    Remember when i found you and pirc in max?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast