1. Bloodier key: 1 life per event  - 12-27-2019 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    The bloodier key will see an update tonight, but this is an additional change I'd like to consider adding next.

• Once you pick up the key or attack a player holding the key, you've been marked.
    • Being marked applies to your IP. Trying to use a different account won't get around the mark.
    • Once marked, if you die or leave the wilderness, you'll be removed from the current event. This means you won't be able to pick up the key or attack a player holding the key.
    • You'll still be able to attack any other player, such as a key holder's teammate who is protecting them. This way, you'll be able to assist your team in taking down another team, but you'll need at least one surviving member to take down the key holder.

One major issue we'd need a solution for: with the low amount of PK activity, with only 1-2 teams, the largest team is pretty much guaranteed to win. The only effective way to combat this is multiple teams going after the team with the key, but this just isn't an option with the current teams.

2. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    I think a lot of players avoid it because theyre either not pkers or are out geared.

3. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Honestly, I don't think that it is that big of an issue. Every time I have gone for the key myself, I find maybe one or two other people going/guarding it. During peak hours there might be teams out after it but that's not an every time occurrence. In addiction to that, the teams normally don't surpass 5 people and if you plan on making the key spawn in more than the two current spots as discussed earlier, I feel as if that would actually be enough to get around the issue almost entirely.

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    The bloodier key will see an update tonight, but this is an additional change I'd like to consider adding next.

the largest team is pretty much guaranteed to win.

Closed Thread