1. Offline
    Dec 2019
    #
    Okay, Soo i decided i might step my skilling game up a bit, and what better way to do it while supporting the server.

So i decided to spend my votes on 1x "Bar box" and 1 x "Herb box" expecting mabye 50-100 bars from bronze - addy or rune, mabye 10-20 of each herb.

for my vote points that are at a market price of 800k-2m per ticket.

by taking the lowest possible price of them in the GE as of 12/24/19 at 800k

Esentially I ended up spending 6.4M for this inventory below
    https://gyazo.com/f61ebbda6ab2a77fe10ad31d8f08c3eb

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lol

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Poor guy

4. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    You were not scammed, the herb and bar boxes need to be buffed. You could have bought one of each and tested it before you spent all your tickets on them. The tickets are at that price because premium membership and master clues, not primarily for the boxes. This has been addressed and the shops are being worked on right now to be revamped so that the items are worth spending your tickets on.

5. Offline
    Dec 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrow View Post
    You were not scammed, the herb and bar boxes need to be buffed. You could have bought one of each and tested it before you spent all your tickets on them. The tickets are at that price because premium membership and master clues, not primarily for the boxes. This has been addressed and the shops are being worked on right now to be revamped so that the items are worth spending your tickets on.
    That was 4 tickets for 1 each

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by I Getto I View Post
    That was 4 tickets for 1 each

Catch me ingame and ill partially refund tickets from my personal voting stash.

Closed Thread