1. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    Hello, alot of lazy people not going to like this, but cut to the chase, make the point system in raids determine who has most chance at item etc rather than your own rng/drop rate
    You can legit take an alt in and get loot.

Also, nerf range on the meelee hand and force pple to use meelee, that will also bring the lance into the game more.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    stfu its like this on osrs, get lucky or stop raiding dumbass

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Pretty sure the thing where someone could bring an alt into a raid and literally do nothing with it and getting a drop with 0 points got fixed.
    Other than that it's the same as osrs. X amount of points will give you an extra % chance at a drop.

4. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    The thresholds for what im presuming you're talking about is solo raids, therefore the drop rate for items starts at 10k, then increases at 100k(5man), and 300k (23man). The point system does in fact determine who has the highest chance of receiving an item, it does not mean that everytime you bring in alt that you will get the drop on the main. Think of it like this: If the person with highest % does not roll a 1/5 when the raid itself is granted a drop, it rolls onto the next person, then the next and so forth. So as it is entirely possible for the alt with 0 points to get a drop, it is the last person to get a chance at getting the actual drop over someone else. The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS, a tbow has a longer range then a crossbow, and a blowpipe has the shortest range. People would use dragon hunter lance but is it out dps'd by blowpipe with dragon darts, a DHCB with ruby bolts, and ofcourse the tbow, that puts it in 4th place. Thats why it isn't used as much as ranged weapons.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrow View Post
    The thresholds for what im presuming you're talking about is solo raids, therefore the drop rate for items starts at 10k, then increases at 100k(5man), and 300k (23man). The point system does in fact determine who has the highest chance of receiving an item, it does not mean that everytime you bring in alt that you will get the drop on the main. Think of it like this: If the person with highest % does not roll a 1/5 when the raid itself is granted a drop, it rolls onto the next person, then the next and so forth. So as it is entirely possible for the alt with 0 points to get a drop, it is the last person to get a chance at getting the actual drop over someone else. The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS, a tbow has a longer range then a crossbow, and a blowpipe has the shortest range. People would use dragon hunter lance but is it out dps'd by blowpipe with dragon darts, a DHCB with ruby bolts, and ofcourse the tbow, that puts it in 4th place. Thats why it isn't used as much as ranged weapons.
    youre the biggest retard ive ever met, stop spreading false information dumbass

6. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Could you point out anything in my response that wasn't 100% accurate, and provide factual information to prove what I said wrong. Thanks!

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrow View Post
    Could you point out anything in my response that wasn't 100% accurate, and provide factual information to prove what I said wrong. Thanks!
    https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Chambers_of_Xeric

Read that fucking moron

"For every 8,675 total points obtained, a 1% chance to obtain a unique loot is given. This chance is capped at 65.7% (570,000 points) - any further points will be sent to roll for a second unique loot. For example, a team who possesses 855,000 points in total has an 65.7% chance to receive a unique loot, and then a 32.85% chance to obtain a second unique loot.[1] Up to three unique rewards can be obtained per raid, assuming that there are enough points to roll for them.

If no unique loot is obtained, random resources are chosen, with the player's points determining the quantity of the items they obtain. In groups of all sizes, a weighting system is added when a unique loot is rolled, based on the players' points. For example, a player who has 90,000 points is twice as likely to obtain a unique reward compared to a player with 45,000 points.

Once the game has chosen which player will receive the unique loot, an item is chosen from the table below. The higher the weighting, the more likely a player will receive that item."

You don't need to meet a thresholds that you statedto be eligible for a unique, you just need to meet the min points required. Nor can you get a unique in your name with 0 points. What you said about blowpipe outdpsing dhl is just bullshit.
    Last edited by sharingan; 12-23-2019 at 02:25 PM.

8. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Raids on Bs is not directly taken from OSRS. Shirou, and myself have tested this. Shirous alt with 0 points got an item an item on more than one occasion, the account I used that had about 1/4th of the points got far less drops than shirou and more drops than his alt. If raids drop tables were mirroring the same as osrs, a drop wouldn't be granted. Right now I have 271kc on raids, I have 26 items. I mainly do solo/duo raids, and I have 26 items with 5 mega rares, you're telling me that osrs has a drop chance of 1/10 for a duo? Believe what you want. BS and OSRS raids are not the same. Otherwise there wouldn't have been tweaks to it to make it more similar to osrs raids. Because they would already be the same.

Also if you wanna prove me wrong, I know for a fact that blowpipe with ddarts out dps's DRL at olms hand on BS, we can go test that out as well if you would like.
    Last edited by Tomorrow; 12-23-2019 at 03:47 PM.

9. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Also. To make it more simple to understand.
    "For every 8,675 total points obtained, a 1% chance to obtain a unique loot is given." So given I solo a raid on here, it will put me anywhere between 27-29k points roughly. So with that given math, (8675x3=26,025)I have a 3% chance to get a raid on every solo. Which would ultimately lead to me getting 3 items in 100 raids, if I solo'd them and I landed on OSRS drop table. Thats is not the case, that would mean every 30 raids I would get about 1 drop. I have a very consistent 1/10 drop chance. So if I am the luckiest player in all of battlescape and the gods are shining down on me, while I am sitting at my coffee table scratching off the powerball winning ticket, as the stars aligned the night before. What you quoted, from the wiki, is wrong when it comes to battlescape, not OSRS.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    well im talking about 07 since thats how pali told everyone it works. what you said is a bug and didnt even report it, nice staff member

"The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS, a tbow has a longer range then a crossbow, and a blowpipe has the shortest range. People would use dragon hunter lance but is it out dps'd by blowpipe with dragon darts, a DHCB with ruby bolts, and ofcourse the tbow, that puts it in 4th place. Thats why it isn't used as much as ranged weapons."

"Also if you wanna prove me wrong, I know for a fact that blowpipe with ddarts out dps's DHL at olms hand on BS, we can go test that out as well if you would like."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Since when do you see ppl blowpipe melee hand on 07, you said its the same as 07 but its really not.

250kc at raids but tells people to void solo, just stfu u know 0 about 07 raids, u dont get 27-29k points on average btw as solo on 07

BS raids rate is multiplied by x2 or smth so just half the 07 figure.
    Last edited by sharingan; 12-23-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast