1. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    What idea you braindead cripple? This whole thread is nothing but people who have no idea what they're talking about just typing random shit.
    As I said above, the drops are as they should be, melee hand could use some range def increase, literally nothing else to it unless you want to be specific and tackle all the 1000 things that 07 cox has and we dont.
    ''tackle all the 1000 things that 07 cox has and we dont''

That's why there is a suggestion link in the forums, for people to throw out ideas that we can possibly discuss, that's literally the WHOLE POINT of SUGGESTIONS Amorphis. If you are not willing to bring anything to the discussion rather than aggression and intimidation, then you should probably leave the post.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbay View Post

That's why there is a suggestion link in the forums, for people to throw out ideas that we can possibly discuss, that's literally the WHOLE POINT of SUGGESTIONS Amorphis. If you are not willing to bring anything to the discussion rather than aggression and intimidation, then you should probably leave the post.
    go ahead, read through the suggetsions and check how much of it has been added, starting with ToB that came out 2 years ago.
    Shut the fuck up already, your post was made about drop chances which are how they should and literally 1 stat number change.

3. Offline
    Sep 2019
    #

You should shut up if you have no idea how raids works.

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Pls put olm in wilderness
    #Content #wilderness #Action

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    And this is a clear example as to why players come, then leave.
    Mention something in suggestions, then certain people start being aggresive and hostile like you just murdered their cat.

You want more players? IP ban these ones.

Also, It always seems that if Amorphis didn't come up with the idea, then it's a stupid idea and everyone should shut up and listen to him.

Legit, how arrogant. how you allow people like this to stay in the game beats me. But ohwell, Pali's server not mine.
    Players leave due to how stupid the current staff team is - Tomorrow is the example in this thread. Then look at how many updates this server releases per month. There's hardly any big content updates, just fixing bugs that were created from the previous update.

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    As a chambers of xeric expert on battle dash scape dot com slash play and also osrs, it is my professional opinion to disagree with everything written in this thread

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Foe View Post
    As a chambers of xeric expert on battle dash scape dot com slash play and also osrs, it is my professional opinion to disagree with everything written in this thread
    l0l

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123