1. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    well im talking about 07 since thats how pali told everyone it works. what you said is a bug and didnt even report it, nice staff member

"The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS, a tbow has a longer range then a crossbow, and a blowpipe has the shortest range. People would use dragon hunter lance but is it out dps'd by blowpipe with dragon darts, a DHCB with ruby bolts, and ofcourse the tbow, that puts it in 4th place. Thats why it isn't used as much as ranged weapons."

"Also if you wanna prove me wrong, I know for a fact that blowpipe with ddarts out dps's DHL at olms hand on BS, we can go test that out as well if you would like."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Since when do you see ppl blowpipe melee hand on 07, you said its the same as 07 but its really not.

250kc at raids but tells people to void solo, just stfu u know 0 about 07 raids, u dont get 27-29k points on average btw as solo on 07

BS raids rate is multiplied by x2 or smth so just half the 07 figure.
    What that someone with 0 points can get an item if nobody else rolls it? It was thoroughly discussed so yeah, its been reported and if nothing was done about it. Seems like the general consensus might be that its the way that its supposed to work. I don't even see why you quoted that second sentence? I don't see anybody Bping the meele hand in 07, because its different mechanics, if we were talking about 07, yeah DRL out plays blowpipe 100%, but not on battlescape. You get 27-29k points on average on battlescape, we're not talking about 07, this is a battlescape forum. You're the only one talking about 07, when that's not what is being discussed. Bs raids are not multiplied by x2 lmao. If that was the case, with all drop boost included, I wouldnt be nearly 300 raids dry for a tbow, that means people on old school would be roughly 1k raids dry of it if im hitting the table the way that you stated. To be honest I don't know many people on 07 that are over 1k raids dry of a solo tbow, but hey. To each their own

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrow View Post
    Also. To make it more simple to understand.
    "For every 8,675 total points obtained, a 1% chance to obtain a unique loot is given." So given I solo a raid on here, it will put me anywhere between 27-29k points roughly. So with that given math, (8675x3=26,025)I have a 3% chance to get a raid on every solo. Which would ultimately lead to me getting 3 items in 100 raids, if I solo'd them and I landed on OSRS drop table. Thats is not the case, that would mean every 30 raids I would get about 1 drop. I have a very consistent 1/10 drop chance. So if I am the luckiest player in all of battlescape and the gods are shining down on me, while I am sitting at my coffee table scratching off the powerball winning ticket, as the stars aligned the night before. What you quoted, from the wiki, is wrong when it comes to battlescape, not OSRS.
    A month ago you couldnt do raids solo, so please quit this discussion.
    1. On bs its aprox 2.5% drop chance for every 8k points.
    2. Melee weps are good on the melee hand, if range seems still slightly too good for it, just nerf the range def for it.

Literally nothing else to talk about.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    What that someone with 0 points can get an item if nobody else rolls it? It was thoroughly discussed so yeah, its been reported and if nothing was done about it. Seems like the general consensus might be that its the way that its supposed to work. I don't even see why you quoted that second sentence? I don't see anybody Bping the meele hand in 07, because its different mechanics, if we were talking about 07, yeah DRL out plays blowpipe 100%, but not on battlescape. You get 27-29k points on average on battlescape, we're not talking about 07, this is a battlescape forum. You're the only one talking about 07, when that's not what is being discussed. Bs raids are not multiplied by x2 lmao. If that was the case, with all drop boost included, I wouldnt be nearly 300 raids dry for a tbow, that means people on old school would be roughly 1k raids dry of it if im hitting the table the way that you stated. To be honest I don't know many people on 07 that are over 1k raids dry of a solo tbow, but hey. To each their own
    "The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS"

You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, I urge you to stfu before u embarrass yourself even further.

4. Offline
    Oct 2019
    #
    "The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS"

You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, I urge you to stfu before u embarrass yourself even further.
    First, the reason I said "The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS" is because OP was suggesting that the ranged method has far too much space, his idea was to lower the ranged on bp, dhcb, and tbow to make people bunch closer together or meele the hand. Secondly, you seem to have fun out of "valid" points, if thats what you would call pulling wikipedia for 07 out anyways. Im gonna step back and let you get your last shot at me. Have a good day friend

5. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Chambers_of_Xeric

Read that fucking moron

"For every 8,675 total points obtained, a 1% chance to obtain a unique loot is given. This chance is capped at 65.7% (570,000 points) - any further points will be sent to roll for a second unique loot. For example, a team who possesses 855,000 points in total has an 65.7% chance to receive a unique loot, and then a 32.85% chance to obtain a second unique loot.[1] Up to three unique rewards can be obtained per raid, assuming that there are enough points to roll for them.

If no unique loot is obtained, random resources are chosen, with the player's points determining the quantity of the items they obtain. In groups of all sizes, a weighting system is added when a unique loot is rolled, based on the players' points. For example, a player who has 90,000 points is twice as likely to obtain a unique reward compared to a player with 45,000 points.

Once the game has chosen which player will receive the unique loot, an item is chosen from the table below. The higher the weighting, the more likely a player will receive that item."

You don't need to meet a thresholds that you statedto be eligible for a unique, you just need to meet the min points required. Nor can you get a unique in your name with 0 points. What you said about blowpipe outdpsing dhl is just bullshit.

Before you start throwing insults, you should probably learn that raids on battlescape are not the exact same as osrs.
    I'm guessing you can also use a blowpipe on the meelee hand on osrs?
    Like i said, before you start being rude and get banned off forums, read and learn first.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    First, the reason I said "The range on the meele hand is equivelent to OS" is because OP was suggesting that the ranged method has far too much space, his idea was to lower the ranged on bp, dhcb, and tbow to make people bunch closer together or meele the hand. Secondly, you seem to have fun out of "valid" points, if thats what you would call pulling wikipedia for 07 out anyways. Im gonna step back and let you get your last shot at me. Have a good day friend
    That's got nothing to do with saying that you can basically range melee hand on 07 because you really can't. You just don't want it changed because if it is you'd die 24/7 again lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbay View Post
    Before you start throwing insults, you should probably learn that raids on battlescape are not the exact same as osrs.
    I'm guessing you can also use a blowpipe on the meelee hand on osrs?
    Like i said, before you start being rude and get banned off forums, read and learn first.
    I only quoted what he said is "like" or is on osrs, dumbass.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Clueless people trying to excuse their autism with "dont be rude boi", kk thx.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jun 2019
    #
    please stop being rude in the forums, retards

9. Offline
    Nov 2019
    #
    And this is a clear example as to why players come, then leave.
    Mention something in suggestions, then certain people start being aggresive and hostile like you just murdered their cat.

You want more players? IP ban these ones.

Also, It always seems that if Amorphis didn't come up with the idea, then it's a stupid idea and everyone should shut up and listen to him.

Legit, how arrogant. how you allow people like this to stay in the game beats me. But ohwell, Pali's server not mine.
    Last edited by Longbay; 12-23-2019 at 07:53 PM.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbay View Post
    And this is a clear example as to why players come, then leave.
    Mention something in suggestions, then certain people start being aggresive and hostile like you just murdered their cat.

You want more players? IP ban these ones.

Also, It always seems that if Amorphis didn't come up with the idea, then it's a stupid idea and everyone should shut up and listen to him.

Legit, how arrogant. how you allow people like this to stay in the game beats me. But ohwell, Pali's server not mine.
    What idea you braindead cripple? This whole thread is nothing but people who have no idea what they're talking about just typing random shit.
    As I said above, the drops are as they should be, melee hand could use some range def increase, literally nothing else to it unless you want to be specific and tackle all the 1000 things that 07 cox has and we dont.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast