1. Bloodier Key Minigame?  - 12-15-2019 #1

Dec 2018
    #
    So I talked to Palidino about this a week ago in disc, with some of the ideas, but I have since added more in-depth rules to it.

1. Min/Max risk requirement predetermined by server on 4 min key announcement.
    Ex. Bloodier key will spawn at Pirate's Hideout in 4 minutes. 100k-1M
    This would make it so that to pickup the key, you must be risking in between that range. Also, in order to attack person with the key, you must also be risking within that range. This would include +1, so true welfare would require a DDS.

2. In order to combat teams in max just attacking everyone else off key holder. There needs to be a participation lobby created like tourny. That way if you don't get into the lobby before it spawns, you can't attack others participating.

3. If you die while key has spawned or exit wilderness, you cannot suit up and go back. This combats people coming back multiple times over and over at different spawn locations with refreshed spec and more food.

4. On lower risk setups with key spawning in a singles location, there should be a brew limit restriction. Obviously in salad robes with a water stick, anyone can out tank that set up with 18 brews, so there needs to be a cap on it for that reason.

The risk counter may be hard to implement since there isn't truly a good system yet. VLS is street value of 150m-200m and prims protect over them for example. But if this gets added, it wouldn't be bad for a street value counter based off of GE low and highs to be implemented as well.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Not saying this due to fact ur not my biggest fan but it’s too far fetched and would cause 200 bugs and it would just be another thing that’d be broken for years. It needs to be more simple so we’re not running into bugs/ having People manipulate how the event works which they will if anything like what you’ve explained was to be in place.

Closed Thread