1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Thanks for some adult feedback, still waiting for Jessie J and M N M to ruin this. Well, like I stated above.

'A server that Isn't hyped up weeks if not months before via forums posts on battlescape forums and rune-server forums will never get a lot players.'

This is what I think, and I don't think I'm wrong, so I hope he'll look into this and have this opened as a side project (since most updates he does now on the server that is up now can also be hold on the second server that can be like a copy / backup plan).
    Cool by me, you have your points and I have mine, we discussed during beta if things could work as planned and it can if cards are played correctly. Just don't let this thread go off-rail like the last one.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Kudos to you for the putting the effort into making these suggestions - especially considering the immature replies that you had to suffer in the other topic.

I personally don't see anything wrong with you making this topic because it's obviously to everyone (or at least it should be) that you only want what's best for the community. That being said it's not as easy as it might seem. If you really want a server with that much content anytime soon then this probably isn't the place for you.

I do absolutely agree with what you are saying though. So.. overall good job but I have a feeling that the time spent making these suggestions will turn out to have been a waste in the end.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Howz Da Tb View Post
    Kudos to you for the putting the effort into making these suggestions - especially considering the immature replies that you had to suffer in the other topic.

I personally don't see anything wrong with you making this topic because it's obviously to everyone (or at least it should be) that you only want what's best for the community. That being said it's not as easy as it might seem. If you really want a server with that much content anytime soon then this probably isn't the place for you.

I do absolutely agree with what you are saying though. So.. overall good job but I have a feeling that the time spent making these suggestions will turn out to have been a waste in the end.
    The reason for the "immature replies" is because he spent all the time on the beta server flaming us & Palidino, claiming the server would fail. Then he's came back a week later trying to fix something that isn't broken.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    The reason for the "immature replies" is because he spent all the time on the beta server flaming us & Palidino, claiming the server would fail. Then he's came back a week later trying to fix something that isn't broken.
    Never said Palidino has done something wrong, hello?

Me and bakri just don't like the way you behave. You act like it's all good, when a server like this would be so much better in any single way. But you won't seem to understand, so that pisses me off lol.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Never said Palidino has done something wrong, hello?

Me and bakri just don't like the way you behave. You act like it's all good, when a server like this would be so much better in any single way. But you won't seem to understand, so that pisses me off lol.
    We act like it's all good because there is nothing wrong. The server lacks content that's it. There are no other issues. If anything you should be satisfied with the amount of effort Palidino is putting into the server.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    We act like it's all good because there is nothing wrong. The server lacks content that's it. There are no other issues. If anything you should be satisfied with the amount of effort Palidino is putting into the server.
    This is true, but if a server progresses slowly, it will never hold players. Players will come and leave, find a new server, and repeat until they find what they are looking for. They wont keep coming back every week to see progress. They will eventually find a server they enjoy, and never think about battle-scape until they are done with that server. Look at Arios / Kratos; highly developed but it took them what, 2 years and kept the server online while they were developing, now they sit with a great server, yet 20 players online. Don't get me wrong, I wont leave, but a lot of others wont stay.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Syz View Post
    This is true, but if a server progresses slowly, it will never hold players. Players will come and leave, find a new server, and repeat until they find what they are looking for. They wont keep coming back every week to see progress. They will eventually find a server they enjoy, and never think about battle-scape until they are done with that server. Look at Arios / Kratos; highly developed but it took them what, 2 years and kept the server online while they were developing, now they sit with a great server, yet 20 players online. Don't get me wrong, I wont leave, but a lot of others wont stay.
    If that circumstance were to happen though there is always the opportunity for re-branding and minor changes.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    If that circumstance were to happen though there is always the opportunity for re-branding and minor changes.
    Re-branding? pali will never re-brand it's been b-s for the last 10 years. Re-branding would be a great idea honestly.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Re-branding? pali will never re-brand it's been b-s for the last 10 years. Re-branding would be a great idea honestly.
    lol I think I heard he was going to release a dif server under a new name n new identity before

10. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    scapewars

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast